Thursday, December 17, 2020

Groom Does Borat Impression During Vows, Bride Melts Down


This sounds like such a comically dramatic situation with the bride having a full-fledged meltdown that it's kind of hard to believe it's real life. Especially cause it sounds like the dude was kind of incepted with the idea from her before he followed through on it. But hey, some things are better left as just ideas. There's a time and place for everything. Was he in the wrong for the Borat impression, or is everyone just kind of acting out of line here? You be the judge. For some more juicy wedding drama, check out the most entitled bridezillas of 2020

1.

Text - AITA for making my wife cry at our wedding? Title sounds bad but hear me out. My (25M) newly wed wife (32F) and I both love the Borat movies. We were thrilled when the new one came out during the pandemic. This happened while we were re-planning our winter wedding to accommodate local COVID guidelines (10 close friends/family all masked). My wife's favorite line in Borat is when he says "MY WIIFFEEEE!" and I jokingly said how pissed would you be if I said that during our wedding. She then

2.

Text - So of course, I did it. I had normal vows until the very end when I said "I'm so excited to start this journey with MY WIIIIIFFEEEE!" Everyone was silent for a moment except for my brother who burst out laughing. My wife was NOT having it. She started sobbing and stormed off. She literally locked herself in the bathroom while her mom was trying to console her. My wife and her mom kept saying I ruined her whole special day. Her dad and sister were also angry but when I told them how she ke

3.

Text - I apologized but she stayed pissed. Suffice to say, the wedding ended on a sour note. She stayed with her parents while I went back to our apartment. I thought I would make her laugh and make the day memorable. AITA? 832 168 ↑, Share

4.

Text - Nightmare_Gerbil • 9h INFO: When you say she "dared" you to say it, did she laugh and say, "I dare you!" or did she say, "Don't you dare." There's a big difference. Reply 177 5 ...

5.

Text - WebbieVanderquack • 12h • His Holiness the Poop [1056] ESH, although l'm always dubious about these stories where the wife instantly dissolves into sobs and locks herself in the bathroom. It sounds like an adolescent boy's idea of how adult women function. Q Reply 4 2.9k ...

6.

Text - jimmyjimjimboso • 13h • Partassipant [3] NTA She told you to do it several times, I don't know what she expected + Reply 1 477 ...

7.

Text - ObservantOwler • 12h • Partassipant [1] NTA. She's blowing it wayy out of proportion. How does that "ruin" the entire special day? Her reaction ruined the day. Like, I hate to say it to anyone when they're feeling bad, but she needed to lighten up and go with the flow. Reply 1 370 3 ...

8.

Text - hallo181818 • 12h • Partassipant [1] ESH.. ish. She sucks for continuing to pressure you to make the joke during your wedding and getting upset when you followed through. I don't know what she expected. You only kind of suck. Obviously you did what you thought she wanted, but I think maybe the joke could've been set at a different time where it would've been more appropriate, like the reception. I guess she expected the whole "I fucking dare you dude. I dare you." to be communicated as "p

9.

Text - Smeli_meli2 • 11h I laughed out loud at this. Somehow I can't help but wonder if this is a troll. If not l'd say NAH. I don't think you're an asshole. I think you thought she'd find humor and make it an inside joke. I wouldn't consider her an AH. I think of you could write her a sweet love note expressing all you feel for her. That might go over well. Maybe even plan a romantic night and say it to her. It won't fix the wedding, but it will let her know you love her and can be serious. Rep

10.

Text - its-a-username11 • 12h NTA but y'all really need to work on your communication skills because this entire situation could have been avoided. Reply 1 23 ...

11.

Text - evaluateempirical • 13h ESH. Clearly neither of you can communicate. Are you even ready to be in a relationship? Q Reply 4 17 3 ...

12.

Text - whateverisnttaken22 • 12h • Partassipant [1] NTA that was something she clearly could've put a stop to immediately but instead ensured that it happened. She ruined her special day, not you Reply 1 7 3 ...

13.

Text - Bloberis • 12h • Partassipant [2] YTA for ending on the joke These are your wedding vows, you're supposed to be expressing your everlasting love for your spouse. It's totally okay to include a joke, but you can't end on a joke. When you end on a punchline, that means everything before was just the setup Reply 1 11 ...

14.

Text - Billy_SHPOS • 11h • Partassipant [2] NTA. Don't dare someone to do something if you don't want them to do it, even if you think they're kidding. # Q Reply 4 3 ...

15.

Text - wasdqe0 • 12h NTA.I have heard multiple times that when a girl tells you to do something she means the opposite I heard that at like 5 and thought it was a joke,but apparently it's real. E Q Reply 1 -1 ...

16.

Text - wetarsepeeword • 35m ESH. You were egged on, but if you know her enough to marry her, you maybe should've known her sense of humor enough to know she'd hate it. She's acting childish, it's a wedding, not a funeral. Reply 1 Vote + ...

17.

Text - harliquin13 · 8h NTA play stupid games win stupid prizes O Reply 1 2 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment