Thursday, December 17, 2020

Entitled Neighbor Throws Tantrum Over 15 Dollars


If this was any more money, even 50 bucks, it would make at lease some sense why they wouldn't be able to pay it all back on time. Word on the street is that their dog wasn't even sick. You can really tell people stop wanting to have a productive conversation when they start saying "honey" a lot. It's stupid and weird, but that's the path chosen by entitled people with their audacious demands.

1.

Text - 12:31 ao 令 M Hey chick can I borrow your Hulu account again I did something and I erased it 9:21 PM Do you happen to have $15 we agreed upon for the internet? Because that's been a while ago that we talked 10:05 PM about it. I will Thursday. Its cool I will just watch my videos...I'll pay you Thursday the 15 1 owe you. 10:09 PM Sounds good, thanks 10:10 PM M Np 10:11 PM I'm not going to guarantee I'll have it because l've got a very sick dog and I got to take him back to the vet M tomorro

2.

Text - 12:31 ao M 令l Oh and just to let you know I haven't had a TV much it's been in the pawn shop I just browse when the other day and I just now got it set up but it's okay I still pay you $15 10:14 PM Yep times are hard, I understand, hence needing 10:16 PM the $15. M Yeah well I didn't use it that much but you'll get paid if I have it after I take my dog to the back cuz my dogs a little bit more important than the internet was that I didn't use I don't know why you got to do this yet but it

3.

Text - 12:32 ao M You know I don't understand s*** I guess I never will I guess I need to start writing down everything I give somebody from now on cloths, food,and everything else. I guess instead of giving it away I need to try to sell it to them. 10:41 PM I am doing what now? ,look at everything you texted. You're overreacting because I am asking for money that you agreed upon. I never asked for food and clothes for the internet. We 10:41 PM agreed on money Monday, December 14, 2020 M Since y

4.

Text - 12:40 a0 A but you know what I'm done have a good one you ain't getting to me you ain't going to piss me off see ya!!! 12:04 PM Oh honey, I knew you weren't going to keep your word the second you started 12:11 PM overacting last night. M Oh but honey you don't know me at all I was going to pay you but you know what I'm having my own hooked up on Wednesday so it don't matter you want to be that no I won't pay you way 12:37 PM M I wasn't overreacting at all I was concerned about my dog I wa

5.

Text - barbancourt5star 1.2k points · 2 days ago I swear, I love when people bring absolutely nothing to the table, but then threaten you with taking away that nothing. EchoPerson14 I can give you exposure 470 points · 2 days ago It's so funny. It's like Alright, wel| I'm going to stop using your internet. Like they wanted them to use it in the first place.

6.

Text - Rajastoenail 531 points · 2 days ago Falling out of speaking terms with this person is well worth £15

7.

Text - thatburghfan 304 points · 2 days ago This story is perfect. You were never going to get that money, there would always be some reason why. I've met people like this and strangely enough in their minds, they are doing nothing wrong. Something came up, obviously that is more critical and you should understand that. Now if you get mad about it, well, now obviously YOU are the problem here. And in their mind, they are fully justified in not paying because of YOUR behavior. You might think som

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment