Thursday, December 17, 2020

Entitled People and Their Incredible Demands


It's hard to get inside the head of entitled people and their audacious demands. Who in their right mind thinks they can force their neighbors to buy better Christmas decorations or just give them a car for free? The laughable demands of entitled people are lofty, unreasonable, and often really poorly thought out.

1.

Text - Helloooooo Siz call me Do you make a party for your 30th birthday? 11:59 No, because of the pandemic. Maybe next year or not at all. 12:03 / Well, that's definitely going to suit you. On my 30th I also invited you all to dinner, so you will probably be able to catch up next year. And if you can't, give us all still money so that we can eat alone. Don't forget the kids 12:07

2.

Text - a岛*令 15%囱6:12 PM So I just had to block a number on .. •.. 3 hrs Facebook for Android So I just had to block a number on S was a kid he went to school with that decided to make s phone. It a group Duo call/chat with every kid from school he has a number for. So some of the people in this group are actually parents. So the kid who made the group is pretty much demanding that everyone give him something for Christmas. He wants a toy or Airpods. But then again $20 is good because if everyone

3.

Nose - Anime Artists • ... 49m - Do you guys like games? Here's something I've always wanted to try and I hope this isn't disrespectful or anything. Draw something for me. Here are the rules. Draw me a person that has a masquerade-mask, a crown, and a cape. Have them do some grooving. I'll pick the top 3 and give them 10 bucks. Have fun! 2 3 Comments O Like Comment THAT'S BAIT Like - Reply - 39m it's not. Like · Reply · 28m

4.

Text - 7 mins My family & I are in Tel Aviv and we didn't accommodate any hotel/hostel as it's too expensive. Anyone here can let us stay at their house for couple of nights? $50 a night and you need to cook food as well. We are a family of 7. 1 Comment O Like Comment Share a LOL Like Reply 5m Write a comment... GIF

5.

Text - Magic Refiner MK11 87 teclas USB con cable azul interruptor redondo punk. Mex$1,508.25 Mex$2,413.28 Hi! i love this keyboard i would love to tell| my friends about them on facebook and instagram. if i tell my friends about them can you send them to me for free? let me know pluto

6.

Text - l Metro by T-Mobile 7:03 PM 44% TODAY friendd wanna cash app me $50 so i can go get my nails and toes done? ME Naw go get a job tf I look like a bank? Send a chat

7.

Yellow - 3 hrs • E I was wondering why local restaurant's don't give out certificates redeemable in the future for those supporting them in this crisis? 4 20 Comments Like Comment Replies Asking for free stuff is not a form of supporting them. 2h Like Reply 3 Author Hello, perhaps more people woulds support them. Economics 101. 1h Like Reply

8.

Text - Share Housing & Rooms for Rent 1h • R Hi everyone. I want to buy a house. There are 33000 people in this group. I've worked out that if every person in this group sends me $15 I will reach my goal of $500000. $15 each isn't much but it all adds up. If you donate I will let you come over and look at the house once l've bought it. I'm also thinking of cooking some snags on a BBQ in my future back yard for those who donate (BYO alcohol). If you would like to send more than $15, that's okay.

9.

Cheek - He does anyone have anything they where gifted that they don't want ? I literally have nothing under the tree and would like to be able to open one gift for myself with my kids. Please let me know I can pick up at your convenience! Pic for attention ! O Like Comment Do you like puzzles? 19h Like Reply Author en lol not really .

10.

Text - 1h · O I have had a PayPal Pool (GoFundMe without fees) to help raise money for my explant surgery (since my breast implants are literally killing me) for almost 2 years. It's been so lovely to watch so many "friends" ignore these fundraisers and then send me links to THEIR fundraisers for things that aren't remotely "emergencies" O Like Share

11.

Text - 1h. Hello a Anyone available this Saturday 19 December to possibly stand in for me? I was asked by a friend of a friend to do a wedding for a lady who has no budget for photography. It will only be 3hours. It's at rustic rose which is near to Donkerhoek. It's from 9am - 12am Obviously you'd be shooting under my companies name and can't mention yours, you'd then give me the images to edit. You can use them in your social media but then mention me when positing them if that makes sense?

12.

Font - 2 mins • A My boyfriend got me a 75€ ring as a christmas gift, when I CLEARLY asked him for a 200€ one, he clearly doesn't love me He said he'd provide anything i wanted when we started dating, what a f* liar 16 10 comments Like לן Comment break up w him Like Reply

13. For a $240 dollar piece of furniture

Text - iMessage Today 8:58 PM Hi Cam - I saw your post about the nightstand. It matches a dresser I have. I can offer you $40 for it. Given a similar listing for a midcentury nightstand set for $60, I'm firm on that price. I have one nightstand and am just looking to buy 1 more. I live in the area and can pick up this weekend. Let me know if that works for you or l'll move on. Thanks I think it's better you have no nightstand for free. Have a good night. Delivered

14.

Eyewear - 2d · O No kids Home owner Car owner Business Owner B.A in computer science/business administration Looking for women whom are single Real hair No kids Make a minimum of 120k annually Must be in shape Must own a home and luxury vehicle Cannot weigh over 150 lbs 3.4K 6.8K Comments

15.

Liquid - facebook Under previous UK blood donation rules, all men who have sex with men had to abstain for three months in order to donate. A RO neg BBC NEWS BBC NEWS • 2 MIN READ Rule change means more gay and bisexual men can give blood 10K 4.7K Comments • 755 Shares Like לו Comment Share I hope we'll have to option to choose. I have to know if the blood l'm getting is coming from them or not. Like Reply 2.4K O

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment