Wednesday, December 16, 2020

"Good Friend" Expects Free Custom Sneakers


Nothing quite brings the blood to a boil like a choosing beggar who tries to play the "friendship card." This particularly entitled individual wants a free pair of custom sneakers, and expects such a want to be fulfilled because they're clearly such a "good friend." Seems like everyone involved here would be best served to never communicate again. Check out another choosing beggar who expected free art, and then the artist clapped back

1.

Text - iMessage Today 13:17 Hey girl!!! I miss you :(I wanted to ask you if you could paint some air forces with butterflies on them for me? | really like your work and I wanted to know if you could do them for me! Lmk hey, been a while!

2.

Text - yea i can definitely paint some butterflies on some air forces for you, it's gonna be $100 you just have to give me the shoes. Oh.. wait you want me to pay for them..? yea, this is my business, i don't usually do them for free.. why wouldn't i?

3.

Text - Well I didn't think you would charge me cause we're really good friends, i guess I just didn't expect that from you. I just wanted to support the business but never mind, $100 is too expensive for the work you do anyway. I mean honestly. Your shit isn't even that good to be charging that much, you should do like $20 tbh

4.

Blue - girl what??? it takes me almost 20+ hours to finish a pair of shoes, not to mention they're all hand painted and i work really hard to come up with my own ideas. you said you really liked my work and then whenever i said i was gonna charge you, all of a sudden it isn't good enough? you said you want to support my business but how are you supporting my business if i paint your shoes for free. that's not even being "friends" not to mention this is the first time we've spoken in like a year.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment