Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Creepiest Things People Said On A First Date


The dating world can be a strange and terribly uncomfortable one at times. You never really know what you're walking into on that first date. Sometimes, you end up sitting across the table from a seemingly normal person, until they start busting out all the gnarly red flags. Maybe they say something that you just can't look past when it's all said and done. From there, it's really up to you to remove yourself from the unfortunate situation. These people describe times they found themselves on a first date that they just had to dip on out of before it was all said and done. With what they're describing, it seems like a completely understandable decision. 

1.

Text - Dubstepface · 11h 5 Awards Friend told me the guy not only asked for a selfie but posted on facebook with the caption "my queen". First time meeting. Reply 9.7k 3 ...

2.

Text - irememberthepotatoho • 10h 12 Awards Mid date he placed his hand on my stomach and said "My son will grow here". O Q Reply 13.1k ...

3.

Text - baconkiller1 • 8h 1 Award "I just really like mustard" as she continues suck mustard packets worst part, we were at a somewhat nice restaurant. SHE BROUGHT MUSTARD TO EAT. Q Reply 1 3.3k 3

4.

Text - zDemon1c • 11h 2 Awards Went out with a girl one night and after dinner she drove me up into the mountains (I was new to the area) and after a while, when there were no more lights, she started talking about serial killers. I still remember her saying "I used to think about getting away with stuff like that sometimes" Reply 1 5.0k 3 ...

5.

Text - atom626262• 12h When we get married I can wear this dress... First date went back to her place and while giving me the tour she pulled a beautiful wedding dress out of a closet and said this to me while holding it up to her body. | Reply 1 2.8k 3 ...

6.

Text - small_parsley • 10h Was new in town, swiping on Tinder because I was bored. "Do your friends know you're on a date? No? I could kill you and no one would know haha" There was no second date. Reply 500 ...

7.

Text - Excellent-Raccoon-32 • 12h 2 2 Awards "I invited my ex to join us for lunch" Reply 7.8k ...

8.

Text - luvtomaketrouble · 12h 3 1 Award It wasn't something that someone said, but he stole my credit card out of my purse when I wasn't looking. Luckily on the way home I stopped for coffee and noticed it was missing. Froze the account that second

9.

Text - Kyoshi-atemycabbages · 8h Went on a tinder date to the movies when I was 18. He picked me up in his truck and played terrible loud depressing music. In the theatre, he was on his phone swiping on tinder the whole time, then leaned over and told me that i was lucky to be out with him because all these other girls wanted to be with him. YIKES. My roommate picked me up when I excused myself to the bathroom. Reply 1 1.7k ...

10.

Text - Cityofooo · 11h Within knowing each other about an hour he told me he "had never wanted kids before," but the moment we met he "felt it biologically." Then he told me he wanted to be my son's step-father as well. Reply 1 1.5k ...

11.

Text - fireflyfly3 · 12h 3 1 Award "Look, this has to go well. Both of my brothers' wives are pregnant with their second children. Do not let me down." Said to me within three minutes of sitting down. Q Reply 5.1k

12.

Text - MinimalCollector • 12h Showed me a long list on her phone of if I can guess without exaggeration, at least 60-70 baby names for when she has a kid, and joked about having baby fever. They were all really country-bumpkin names like "Brekken" and "Gatlin" too, which somehow made it more unpalatable for me.

13.

Text - cryptoscopophilia • 15h 2 Awards Called their mom in front of me to say they met a real winner and how they were done with their ex. Not sure if this counts but it was really uncomfortable. Reply 12.3k ...

14.

Text - 31USC3729 • 13h 1 Award "I was Joan of Arc in my former life." "I wanna tear you apart. And your friend, too." Kind of a toss up, imho. Reply 1 1.6k + ...

15.

Text - haley4221 · 12h 3 1 Award This guy wasn't talking at all and I only brought a few talking points cause normally they talk the whole time. I didn't have anything else to say and asked him to start talking and he said: "What I want to talk about can't be said in public" When I ended the date he thought we were going to go to my place to "talk" and I said no. I got in my car, noted what car he got into, and took a few breaths to calm down. I looked around and his car was still there. I waite

16.

Text - MikeErk67 · 14h 1 Award "My son is gonna love having you around" Lady, we talked twice on tinder and I've only known you for five minutes. Ease up on the step daddy talk.

17.

Text - Celedte • 13h do you gain weight easily. why do you want to ask that??? Imaoo Reply 868 ...

18.

Text - AlliWearisBlack13 • 11h Told me I was getting old and needed to get married and have kids soon so my grandparents can meet them. I was 25 and he was 24. The entire conversation was him waving a lot of red flags about wanting a baby mama and partner who "hadn't gotten around" and there was no second date. Gross. Reply 480 ...

19.

Text - I went on a date with my cousin's coworker who I met really quickly once and thought was cute. When we sat down at dinner he started talking about his job and he told me he holds his pee all day because he felt weird taking bathroom breaks around the guys at work. # QReply 1 885 ...

20.

Text - AnxiouslyHonest · 11h "Better lock it down now, huh? While you're ripe for the taking." Referring to my low self esteem that he picked up on Reply 1 1.6k 3 ..

21.

Text - ErroneousZones • 14h "You ever wonder what it's like to die?" # Q Reply 4 441 ...

22.

Text - bulbagill • 11h That he stole all the zip ties from his work to add to "his collection" and he'd show me it sometime. Reply 174 •..

23.

Text - Old_Man_Robot · 7h About 10 minutes before we were due to meet, she called and said she had spotted a few friends at the bar, so that she would be with them when I got there. That sounded both fine and normal, if a bit intimidating for a first date. What happened instead was she, and 4 other strangers, had crammed into one side of a booth and asked me to sit on the other side. They proceeded to give me an interview-like panel discussion about dating their friend. I could have maybe gone a

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment