Friday, November 27, 2020

Patient Dad Takes Revenge On Rude Neighbor Years Later


Sometimes, to pull off the nuclear revenge successfully you must wait years and years. This dad certainly makes the patient revenge look like its own art form. He waited for so long before he finally decided to dump paint on his rude neighbor's car, that said rude neighbor had no idea what even hit him. Check out some more juicy neighbor revenge drama with this guy who buried his neighbor's car in a mountain of snow.

1.

Text - r/NuclearRevenge + Join u/JimmyRickyBobbyBilly • 1y I'm the padawan... My Dad is the master. Back in 1991, my Dad bought my Mom a brand new Chevy Caprice. You know, the big, ugly fat as a whale cop car. It was white, with fake mesh wheels and white wall tires. My mother LOVED it. She had it two weeks and kept it parked in front of our house in SoCal. The guy across the street was a "contractor". Back in 1991, that basically meant shady douche bag that hired that stood outside Home Depot.

2.

Text - Shady douche started remodeling a house up the street from us on our side of the road. They were doing some stucco work. At the end of the day, his workers decided to just dump the left over stucco in the gutter and try to hose it down the street. It got all over my Mom's tires. She didn't notice, drove off and it went all over the passenger side of her car. My Dad wasn't happy. Not. One. Bit. He went across the street to talk to the contractor neighbor. My Dad is a 6'3" Air Force Vietnam

3.

Text - I'm expecting my dad at this point to kill said neighbor. Instead, he says, "OK." and walks back across the street. He has my mom's car detailed, and that's that. SEVEN YEARS LATER. My dad and I are watching a Laker game, and it's about 10 at night and its halftime. My dad says, "I will be right back." He walks out of the house, goes into the garage and gets two 1 gallon buckets of paint. He walks across the street and dumps it all over the neighbor's brand new BMW convertible. The neighb

4.

Text - The next morning, The Neighbor comes out and sees his car. We hear him saying out loud to his wife, "I don't understand who would have done this. I don't get this at all." He had forgotten all about the stucco. My Dad just waited and waited. Fast forward to now. 7 years ago, an asshole down my road hit my dog and killed him, then drove off. I found his hubcap in the road next to my dog and confronted him. "Oh I thought it was a deer." I am waiting for a really nice day. The paint is ready

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment