Friday, November 27, 2020

Inspiring And Discouraging Tinder Wins And Fails


Tinder must be thriving like never before with everyone holed up in their respective homes, and not able to frequent the in-person dating scene. And with all that extra Tinder activity, we've certainly got an unprecedented influx of extra cheesy pickup lines and crude banter, and actual connections between various Tinder users. 

1.

Text - Hey there Hey When an attractive girl messages you first 9 No your onlyfans I'm not subscribing to I'm not hot enough for an only fans But I'm honored you assumed I had one I'd sub if you had one bb Oh you're a little heart throb aren't you Maybe, you can find out more if you subscribe to my onlyfans

2.

Text - Karen YOU MATCHED WITH KAREN ON 12/31/18 You're so cute it's sKaren me . Yesterday 2:48 AM Huh Today 8:59 PM I tried to make a pun out of your name but I guess you didn't Karenough to notice Sent Today 9:51 PM What

3.

Text - Today 22:16 My zodiac sign is the one you don't want your grandma to have hmm you're making me think now It's cancer Sent

4.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 2/28/19 How much does a polar bear weigh? Yesterday 9:55 AM Enough to break the ice e You'd think that but no, polar bears live on ice, that'd be pretty fucking dumb if they fell through it all the time.

5.

Text - logan @brainwxrms IOWA girls on tinder will say "your parents will love me but your neighbors won't" like what are you gonna do? start mowing at 7am on a saturday??

6.

Text - 12:45 1 1 Search 12:45 1 « Search al LTE l LTE 4 ... Fellas, now that I have your attention, swipe right for some help with your profile, I know what the ladies want Tinder Support 21 O Tinder Profile Support at No Affiliation With Tinder O 26 miles away Swipe right for a free updated profile! I'll work with you to portray yourself in the best way possible and cater to the type of person or relationship that you're looking for. If we don't match then you don't need help. Let me let you le

7.

Text - Today 12:21 AM Your pictures are hilarious! Today 1:51 AM Thanks! Grandma always said "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. " but I'm pretty sure that was just the dementia talking because l've made TONS of women laugh and not a single one has agreed to file my taxes. That's a good one. Smart grandma O Totally agree. Hell of a cook, too. So... you wanna take a look at my W-2 or nah? Sent

8.

Text - Lauren YOU MATCHED WITH LAUREN ON 12/11/20. Hey mate Ah the friend zone Nah, as in soul mate Today 21:33 That was an excellent save I'm a keeper Sent

9.

Text - ul Verizon ? 1:17 AM 1 51% PLANT DAD Yesterday 6:15 PM You called? I also like the term foliage father can I make that your contact name For sure, definitely sounds cooler than Are we tryna swap contacts rn? Sent yes we are Phone make mine botany bitch

10.

Text - ull Three WiFi Call VPN 08:12 C 1 71% 4 YOU MATCHED WITHT Do you want to be my club penguin girlfriend? Today 06:19 Do you have a club penguin membership tho Today 07:27 No but if you come back to my igloo you'll be waddling funny the next day x Sent Today 08:09 ΒΟΥΥΥΥΥΥ

11.

Text - Why do you have tinder? I need something to do on the toilet. And there's the real brutal honesty

12.

Text - Finn Thursday 9:38 PM Friday 12:19 AM Friday 7:35 AM Hm Today 2:59 AM I am curious, what was the dash? It certainly worked for me as an ice breaker Today 7:14 AM It was a hyphen "hi finn"

13.

Text - Today 16:31 Is it ok if we skip the flirty banter and go straight to Nandos, we've only got 3 days? That might be the hottest thing a guy has ever said to me Type a message.. GIF

14.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 11/6/20 you are sexy as hell. What are you doing with your Friday? Good morning and I'm off today just getting some things done Today 10:01 AM Want to come do some of my chores? I'll pay you by cooking you dinner. That sounds like a fair trade lol Full disclosure, all my chores are done. I still want to cook you dinner though. 6:30 work for you? Perfect for me!

15.

Text - Hey That's good, it's always better to be fine, than.. Bad haha ea Hey! What's up? Yeahhh Not much Oh O so how are you? So what you up to? Chilling. You Fine Going to the hospital That's good, it's always better to be fine, than... Bad haha ea Why Yeahhh Because my back hurts from carrying this conversation So what you up to? Aa Aa 区

16.

Text - Bruh you got my dadď's name Well you can call me by my nickname if you want And what's ur nickname? Daddy Imao Mad funny Nah but my actual nickname is pepe lol рере? Nope l'm calling you daddy

17.

Text - ill verizon 3.34 YOU MATCHED WITH ON 5/28/19 What's a pirate's favorite letter? Tue, May 28, 6:38 PM Aye, that be the letter "I" I presume! You would think that But the "C" be their first true love Ah, haha, should have guessed! Alright, the ice is broken.. Aaaaand that's all I've got Ooh, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice? You got it!

18.

Text - Lottie YOU MATCHED WITH LOTTIE ON 24/10/2020. Can u ask you a question? Do you like raisins? I do Shoot, j just checked and l'm all out! Can I offer you a date instead? I'll take it

19.

Text - Today Hey handsome I have a lego Death Star Prooffffff Hmmmm I don't think you would be ready for that I don't show the Death Star till at least the third date Delivered Guess we better get on it then I love Star Wars P Report

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment