Friday, November 27, 2020

Mad Lads Who Played The Game Their Way


When it comes to cheeky trickery, no one can outdo mad lads who play by their own rules. Whether it's an extremely dumb stunt or a ballsy move, these merry pranksters make sure they have the upper hand. Do their shenanigans always pay off? Maybe? Sort of? They're always down to try something bold.

1.

Text - showerthoughtsofficial When you're a kid, one teacher walking into another teacher's classroom is the biggest crossover event reality has to offer flightyfinch my physics and english teacher hated each other and the physics teacher made a habit of getting grades back to students as quickly as possible and one day he just walked into her classroom and started handing back tests while she was trying to lecture

2.

Face - lauren 000 @atenderwolf my boyfriend is a teacher and he emailed his class the work they need to be getting on with while they're all self- isolating for the next two weeks and one of his students just replied with this It's a no from me.

3.

Sky - Syed Muhammad Irfan is at Second Wife. 6h • Karachi, Pakistan • at 2nd Wife with 3rd Wife. SECOND WIFE BESTAURANT A GOLA GANDA

4.

Text - Manager iMessage Today 6:17 PM we're short staffed for tonight damn that's crazy goodluck tho Delivered iMessage pyronoid-d This is, without hyperbole, the most cosmically huge dick energy ever

5.

Face - Baby Says "Mama" as First Word After Reading Book About Dad - 989983 33M views · 2 years ago

6.

Text - What's the pettiest thing you've done to your significant other or sexual partner when you were mad? Sautéed some onions to make him think I cooked 17 1d Like Reply

7.

Text - O O II ... @SageOfTheEnd My Mom couldn't find Google chrome so I did this 下 日

8.

Face - Florida man arrested after driving off from deputy, calling 911 to rub it in FOX8 Digital Desk 1 year ago

9.

Motor vehicle - 000 WSVN 7 News @wsvn A Florida man was charged with grand theft after troopers said he grabbed a fallen utility pole, strapped it to the roof of his Camry and tried to take it to a recycling facility. wsvn.com/news/local/flo. ONE WAY 3:30 PM Nov 16, 2020 - SocialNewsDesk

10.

Text - Comentarios 228,297 Siecelesness • Hace 1 día This is the only comment section where people can steal comments without being judged Because it's OUR comment section 245 目3 3 respuestas Doge • Hace 3 días (editado) This is the only comment section where people can steal comments without being judged. Because it's OUR comment section 363 10 10 respuestas

11.

Sky - Jameskii O @Jameskii yeah I live on the edge how could u tell 0% Charged 3:48 PM · 11/2/20 · Twitter Web App 65 Retweets 2 Quote Tweets 2,525 Likes

12.

Product - 3 KTLA @KTLA · 26 Dec 15 Louisiana police officer crashes after owl flies into patrol car, starts pecking at him on.ktla.com/ORBXH Owl From Louisiana @OwILouisiana And l'll do it again

13.

Text - Uber eats driver couldn't find this guy's house so 7:551 al so Reginald Leus RX LIK Mon, Nov 08 754PM Look to the sky. Follow t beacon. what oh my god I see it

14.

Photo caption - Taking a Bite Out Of An Onion Everyday Until a New Shrek Movie Is Released - Day 635 94,575 views · 5 hours ago 12K 127 Share Download Save One Giant Onion 194K subscribers SUBSCRIBE JOIN

15.

Text - 1d· O Public OKAY WHO THE FUCK WOULD PAY TO GET RICKROLL AS A YOUTUBE AD FFS ur lete. 2thendae

16.

Photo caption - My mom was me for Halloween KNERD BOT Professor Barclay @AlbertBarclay69 Which ones your mom?

17.

Cartoon - I'm a bartender and have ruined a lot of grad parties by saying "Congratulations! That's the same degree I got. What can I get you to drink?" 16h Haha Reply 57 That's the evilest thing Icanimagine.

18.

Text - r/todayilearned Posted by u/ajblipblop1122 4h 3 5 Awards TIL A Hong Kong gangster kidnapped the child of Asia's richest man and extracted scmp.com $130 million ransom and later telephoned him and asked for advice on how to invest it. 19.2k 510 Share

19.

Sphere - I did it boys... I GOT THE BALL YOU PLAY WITH IN THE STORE BUT NEVER ТАKЕ НОME! Other

20.

Product - Microsoft embraces memes, makes a real Xbox Series X fridge Microsoft actually did it. They embraced the memes and made a life-sized Xbox Series X fridge that stays nice and chilly.

21.

Text - i blocked my ex on everything but she some how managed to message me through direct tv SELECT on OK to return to the previous screen. Messages: Jessica I'm sorry okay?! I just fucking miss you OK 7/14/16, 2:54 AM

22.

Adaptation - your gf is my next target Girlfriend Hunter Yesterday Save your girlfriend if you can

23.

Text - Khalil @sehnaoui Coffee shop. People next to me are loud and rude. They just found the perfect name for their new business. I just bought the domain name. 1:26 PM · May 17, 2017 35K O 12K are Tweeting about this

24.

Leaf - VANDALISM! No problem I can adapt! SOLD Alan Stilwell 506.327.5006 kws CAPITAL REALTY KELLERWILLIAMS. www.AlanStilwell.ca FOR SALE S00

25.

Text - jumpingjaverts whats the difference between outlaws and inlaws jumpingjaverts outlaws are wanted jumpingjaverts come on reblog this my grandma told me this joke and was convinced she was going to be famous on tumblr for it jumpingjaverts every time my mom and grandma get into an argument my grandma says "excuse me pamela i am famous on the tumbler" Source: jumpingjaverts 437,185 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment