Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Random, Hilarious, And Outright Discouraging Fails


We can all become so caught up in our daily lives and just trying to muddle through existence without making a mess of everything, that we forget that there are other people out there failing hard. Like so hard that all the rest of us can do is scratch our heads, and wonder how they've made it this far. Sometimes our brains take a recess, and dumb stuff happens. 

1.

Text - Grundy County Sheriff's Office 2 hrs • O Just a word of advice- If You Are Going to Make a Fake ID- leave your girlfriend out of the photo... #SeriouslyDude.. #WorstFakelDEver MISSISSIPPI CENTICATION EXRATION 7-12-2009 DA TH DATE SEX 205-3504 1977 180M CLASS ESTR ENOORSEMENTS 5-09 C JOSE PACHECO 3535 HWY 80 E PEARL MS 37208

2.

Hemp oil - I'm not particularly proud of this but I feel like I need to tell everyone.. you see that tiny pickle in the upper left hand side? I spent a good; 30 seconds trying to fish that dude out before I realized, that pickle is actually my pinky underneath the jar.

3.

Dish - |Ingredients 1/2 cup rice 1/2 cup water 1I milk 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla essence RATING: REVIEWER: I was wanting to use up some full cream milk, bought by mistake instead of light milk. and came across this recipe. Have just cooked it and the rice is so beautiful and creamyI only added 1/3 cup of sugar as my husband doesn't like things too sweet. and it's perfect for us. Thank you very much DATE: 01-06-2015 19:1350

4.

Text - Halloween 2019 My Superman & his Supergirl! Ter-Lee Comedy @terryleeborror You didn't think this couples costume completely through, because Supergirl is Superman's cousin.

5.

Gadget - 8AS AIREAG ertow Contact

6.

Pink - 2,5m B/iro-USB cahl Smartphone Tablet Tamera Computer USB micro-USB ia de datos

7.

Gadget - Pretty sure my mom thinks she's charging it

8.

Text - IF YOUR S OCIAL SECURITY NUMBER WAS THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAD... HOW RICH WOULD YOU BE??? fonzworthcutlass $34,523,2674 gochellzgo 93,780,9632 boystop 585,214,172 sualified Hold up....

9.

Drink - BREWED ICED TEA RESH BREWED ICED Unsweat Sweat EET infused with VITAMINS CB3: 85 Bo:81 dnfoted with NC:B3 : BS: B6: B12

10.

Food - When u wanna eat this but u Kant kuz u Lack toast and tall or rent

11.

Food - Butcher Shop Hand Crafted Sausage Pork Gummy Bear 499 Hand Crafted Lb.

12.

Text - wait t I think I by accident took ur phone w me Lol what? uk how I took it out of ur hand I think I still have it im searching my bag hold on Jenn yes? I'm texting you wait... omg. im so dumb I cant

13.

Fashion accessory

14.

Text - Proud Mommy moment! She used the correct use of "their" and she's only in 2nd grade!! I know 30 yr olds that can't do that! Haha çan. I do what their doing

15.

Property

16.

Font - Patrick T Shep Follow @PatrickTShep Exchange I'm currently having with my landlord. The hot water is broken 20:16 How? Can you send me some photos? 20:17 MMS It looks like this but it's not hot. 20:18

17.

Food

18.

Text - < Messages Kenny Details Messages Kenny Details LImao moLT OF LWO yet anyway Here How the do they work You ever had a cereal bar Mines won't break up or that Yes when I was 12 And it's just big chunks of you do it with hands Delivered Lmfao! Get to It was pish lol You're having me on Come again lad You didn't actually stick a cereal bar in a bowl of milk am not How the do they work having it hahahaha Mines won't break up or that Delivered And it's just big chunks of you Why else would it

19.

Vehicle - 324 YES

20.

Food - Pretty Boy Share Fol Just made some synonym rolls . 6 Reply t3 Retweet * Favorite 9 Storify . More

21.

Text - (i) Are you still selling the 30 inch TV No, sorry. I sold it a few days ago How about $200 I already sold it. Sorry $250 I literally do not have it Then don't waste my time

22.

Food - + Add Friend 18 hrs Just made chicken mediurm rare chicken strips. They're so good can't believe ive neever tried it like this before. Can't wait to dig into this with my homemade salad and veges. #healthy #newyearsresolution #clean #cleaneating

23.

Text - Oelnde S Caron Ment Nede Seslele R KJAP Ma 6 Poscingh Newar'k Aye A378 uS An Therstey S02 Thudi Huwmn S Tnbo F Cenhntiy Here is the schedule hey, i think you have the wrong number Then what is your number because I have the 5 that is my number Read 11:36 AM Ok then why did you say I have the wrong number because i'm not...the person you're trying to text Delivered

24.

Coffee cup sleeve - cark Co I said my name was Marc with a "...

25.

Land vehicle

Submitted by:

Tagged: FAIL , ridiculous , dumb , funny

No comments:

Post a Comment