Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Entitled People and Their Ludicrous Expectations


It's good to help someone out who needs it, but some asks become questionable very fast. There are potential employers who want to pay insultingly low wages, customers who demand absurd deals, and all kinds of entitled people with demanding expectations. It's absurd how bold entitled folks can get with their frustrating demands.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9559682304

2.

Text - John Hardly a case 8 beers?? 3w Like Reply A Author Вer It's free, John. 3w Like Reply

3.

Text - ... Garage Sales 35m · A Looking for a CHEAP electric dryer in great shape. Must be able to deliver and take down to the basement for us. O Like Comment That's not how that works. LMFAO 22m Like Reply Excuse me! 16m Like Reply cheap, great shape, delivered and carried in your basement? Good luck with that but its not going to happen. 4m Like Reply

4.

Text - Thu, Oct 1, 12:01 AM Hello, I have made multiple sales with you. Can you place free items with my shipping to let me know that you all appreciate my service? Any gift will be appreciated. Thanks

5.

Text - Hey guys, I've just moved down from and noticed you're my new local club. I've spoken to the locals and they've said really good things about Empire Ol'm actually an up & coming Instagram model with 3000 followers and I would be willing to do one social media post promoting your club in return for a private booth, 10 frees & a bottle of Grey Goose. I think this would be a great opportunity for a club in the burbs, I don't normally give such a great deal so please keep this between us and

6.

Leg - 21 8 Woman O 95 miles away not interested unless you're trying to help me pay my bills! I want to build a connection too though. I'm a single mom and don't have time for any games so let's get straight to the point.

7.

Text - 2 d ago I would like to buy your Full Size 75lb Everlast Canvas Punching Bag for $40.00 2 d ago Lowest I can go is $50.00 I've already been offered $45.00 6h ago For get about it.i hate ppl like you. Went uou put some think stick with it. Learn that in life. 4 min ago I'm sorry you feel that way but I put it up for $60... you would still be getting $10 bucks off. 1 min ago If I sticked with my original offer you would have to pay $60.

8.

Text - 7:55 Job details Needs to hire 99 Freelancers Hello, We ARE HIRING 100+ OF GHOSTWRITERS AS WE PLAN TO DO 100's of videos for ALL topics from A to Z! (You must write with PASSION & PERSONALITY!) (If you do an EXCELLENT JOB, then we may be interested in more or bigger projects later on about your BEST topic/s.) We are Looking for Applicants Who Have ALL 3 Criterias: - TOPIC: YOUR #1 BEST AUTHENTIC & SKILLED TOPIC/AUTHENTIC TOPIC/SPECIALTY/NICHE EXPERTISE - PROOF: PROOF OF PASSION/KNOWLEDGE/

9.

Text - l TFW 9:01 PM © 89% Maybe: Meghan > Is your 65 inch still for sale Hi, yes it is. Would you be willing to deliver to westside I have a kid and I'm pregnant so l'd need it upstairs but I don't have any help here Can you give it for free. My kid broke my living room Tv No ma'am. Have a good night. Message Pay O CF GIF E Q W ERTY UIO P A S D FG H J KL

10.

Text - Alert! OP is a fucking scammer. He said these arts are free but when I asked him to do a custom artwork he was going to charge me 25.00 for a fucking sketch! This is a buy nothing group, I don't think he should be advertising here. 30 2h Like Reply Author dude... these sketches are free, if you asked me for custom work of course I am going to charge you 68 2h Like Reply

11.

Text - Today 9:17 PM Hey LYour wife hasn't cash apped me for Thursday yet, no rush just checking in. Right. Sorry was gonna ask u for discount on last lessor: didn't learn anything Sorry to hear that, is he practicing what I've been teaching in between lessons? He seems to be doing fine, besides he's only been playing a few weeks. Again I'm sorry, but I can't give you a discount because you don't think he's learning fast enough. I could give him an hour next time for the same price as 30min if y

12.

Text - Unneccesary rant: Tried to go to garage sales today. Most gone because people thought it would rain. Not the point. Anyways. So I follow signs and find one on Church Street. Decently big house. Pull up and this old lady had a bunch of boxes and shit in her garage so I rummaged for a bit. Found a nice piece of fabric I could decorate and turn into a scarf. A piece of fabric. I expected like a quarter. This dick was like $2. (It's a garage sale. To get rid of would donate to goodwill. Not a

13.

Text - 9.9K 2.1K Comments 4K Shares O Like Comment A Share As military spouses we are very upset with the Houston Texans. Why did you not give us free tickets or salute or thank us for our service? I think it's time to call the manager of your team and talk to them about your disrespect to our sacrifice and service as American heroes. We serve more than anyone ever. Time to turn off the Texan & NFL games and move out of America they don't ever care about us or give us anything for free Write a c

14.

Product - ... I will be out of town so I can't make it to your wedding. You can borrow the M3 if you want Looking to borrow a car for my wedding day. 12/28 will be needing it from 2 pm- 8 pm. Thank you O Share Haha Comment 00+ 41 You can borrow my tesla if you want 2h Like Reply you have a picture? 2h Like Reply 2h Like Reply lol no thank you!! Looking for something at least over 100k it's for my wedding not my 18th birthday party 2h Like Reply 2h Like Reply seriously? A model 3? Trade it in for

15.

Cheezburger Image 9559702272

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment