Monday, October 26, 2020

Entitled Customer Demands Free Stuff, Gets Extra


The world is brimming with unbelievably entitled individuals, and all we can do is try to make the best of them. This particular choosing beggar defies the odds. 

1.

Text - Sorry not the best pics but if you have an idea of what you might want I can give you a price quote! My dog died and l'd like a paw print I'm sorry to hear that :/ Do you have a design in mind? No I was hoping you could make something. Sure, are you thinking of putting this on a car? I have white vinyl. I usually charge to make a design but I can do that part for free. You'll just have to pay for the vinyl and shipping cost. Yes. On the back of our Range Rover. It is white so white would

2.

Text - Ok. I'm thinking 6" x 4"? It would come to $16 w/ shipping. I have a few designs in mind. Would you like to approve them first or be suprised? A surprise is fine. I like your work ll Thanks! My Venmo is send it tomorrow. I actually am mailing two, feel free to pick. I couldn't decide on a design.

3.

Text - If you are doing that I will put the other sticker on our Jeep. But can you send one more for my husbands car? I actually am nearly out of this vinyl and have already sealed up the mailer, I'm sorry. I hope you love the two I sent! I can do more if you want but l'd have to quote you as a different order. Once you receive these you can let me know which design you'd prefer and I can make another.

4.

Text - So you'll send two but not three? Unfortunately I'm pretty pressed for time right now, I cut two because I wanted to make sure you got a design you liked. I'm happy to make another for the same price Our cars are going to look silly with two having but not the third I would like a refund

5.

Text - I'm sorry, I only charged you for the vinyl, so it's non refundable. If the cuts get to you and you're not happy with them, I can cut a new one but you'll have to provide the design I'm not happy with the ones you send

6.

Green - I put them in the mail 20 minutes ago... I want a new one Aight you know what, I was able to get it from the mailbox. I've gone ahead and taken out the extra decal. That way your cars won't look silly. Enjoy.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment