Sunday, October 18, 2020

Customer Realizes They Were Scammed 6 Years Later


Computer trouble is a mystery to a lot of people, so it makes sense that it'd be easy to miss something. It's strange to look back and realize something you didn't know was going wrong, like these things people later discovered were illegal. For some funny scammer revenge, here's a scammer who got trolled with made up neighbor drama.

1.

Text - Posted by u/kingsooraj 7 hours ago TIFU by realising I got scammed 6 years ago M So this happened 6 years ago. My laptop with 8 GB RAM stopped working so I showed it to a repair guy. He took the laptop, repaired it, and returned it to me after 2 days. The laptop started working again and I was really happy. However, the speed felt slower than before. Previously, I could open multiple chrom tabs and still be able to play games while they were open but now it would drop a lot of frames and

2.

Text - Fast forward to few days back. The same laptop stopped working again, so I called the same repair guy. He took the laptop again, repaired it and returned it to me in 2 days. This time when I started using the laptop, I could IMMEDIATELY tell something was off. The speed was RIDICULOUSLY slower than before. If opened just 2 tabs on chrome it would still overheat. I checked on YouTube for solutions and came across this video where he said to check on computer settings whether all my ram slo

3.

Text - fix automatically over time. Don't worry." I was so confused. I didn't believe him so I opened the laptop myself and checked the ram slots and Guess what I find? ONE OF THE RAM CARDS IS MISSING AND the RAM card that was in it was NOT the one that I got with my laptop because I remember it had a stylish border. So I looked up the card number online and found out that it was only 2 GB. I called the repair guy again and asked him about this. He said that he was also repairing another laptop

4.

Text - RG: What card? Me: The one that you stole from me years ago. RG: I don't know what you are talking about. Me: This is only 4 GB RAM. Don't try to fool me again. I'm calling the cops. RG: Wait wait I'm sorry!! I think I remember now!I'll bring it! I had forgotten about it! So he brought it back and now my laptop is as fast as ever. I guess I would have never known about the stolen RAM card If I never called him again. TLDR; Laptop repair guy stole one of my RAM cards 6 years ago and I lear

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment