Friday, October 30, 2020

A Barrel of Puns to Dive Into


Puns may be the simplest form of humor, but sometimes simple things are great. Are puns sometimes teeth-chatteringly painful to read? Absolutely. But sometimes they're really clever. These ones can be a mixed bag. For another kind of bag of dad jokes, here's another sackful of puns to spill all over.

1.

Text - normal-horoscopes TEEN HORSE GIRL MOVIE WHERE THE HORSE DIES AN HOUR IN AND THE SECOND HALF IS THE GIRL LEARNING OCCULT SCIENCE TO REANIMATE IT SO SHE CAN WIN THE BIG DERBY hombredeflorida Necroprancer normal-horoscopes TAGLINE: YOU CANT BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE Source: normal-horoscopes #HORRIBLE LAUGH 121,487 notes ...

2.

Text - сееj @ceejoyner A sign in the window reads CURED MEATS. Inside, a salami takes his first steps since the accident. A prosciutto learns to forgive. 6:17 PM May 24, 2013 Twitter Web Client

3.

Text - When you tell Baguette jokes to a French person. That person - Ah, humor based on my pain. Ah, ha, ha.

4.

Furniture - It probably took a good year or two to make this table... CCLASSICDADMOVES

5.

Giant anteater - Why don't anteaters get sick? Because they're full of anty bodies

6.

Poster - YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN JAPANESE HISTORY IN A MEME YOU CAN SAMURAIS IT imgflip.com

7.

Cartoon - What the hell is this?

8.

Grizzly bear - Harry, bring me a burger and fries. @harry.p.universe That's an order. AND THE ORDER O THE PHOENIX

9.

Photo caption - Sam didn't but SAMSUNG want to sing f /Sarcasmlol

10.

Middle ages - It's extra how are you sharp you going to fight me with a block of cheese?

11.

Text - tom @pilau man: you buried my grandmother in the wrong plot me: I guess you could say I made a [turns to camera] grave mistake

12.

Text - President Warren G. Harding @PopeAwesomeXIII Me: See? To prove l'm not some boring house dad, I got a tattoo. Her: Oh cool! It's... uh? Me: (proudly) It's my thermos! From work! Her: Well, uh, the line work is certainly... Me: Don't touch the thermos tat.

13.

Text - studyable Did you know? Type O Blood was actually meant to be Type Zero blood, due to the lack of glycoproteins in the red blood cells. It was misread and is now called Type "O" blood. I guess you could call it a typo. psychoxctive I showed this to my bio professor and she cried Quelle: studyable #lol #science

14.

Cartoon - I WAS BORN IN 1892 IN BLOEMFONTEIN. I WROTE THE HOBBIT AND THE LORD OF THE RINGS. OH NO, HES TOLKIEN IN HIS SLEEP AGAIN!

15.

Cat - r/funny - Posted by u/Throwaway-71 3 hours ago 4 23 35 21.2k I recently became a cat breed expert himalayan himawalkin

16.

Yellow - That's just wrong on so many levels WRONG 3. RONG STABILA oris e WRONG WRONS

17.

Text - Talk To The Hatter @Talk_To_The_Hat I got sick at this small hotel in Madrid. I called to the front desk and they told me they had a doctor on staff. After he made me feel better, I told him I was amazed that such a small place had a doctor. He nodded and said NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INN PHYSICIAN!!!!

18.

Uniform - Describe your average night. They wear suits oi armor. No, I mean at bedtime. They probably take itofi.

19.

Property - Let that sink in

20.

Atmospheric phenomenon - Looks like the gas prices have come down a bit. VALER O 199

21.

Land vehicle - LIAM NISSAN w ng!

22.

Floor - I bet that suitcase is jam packed.

23.

Forehead - Pre-means before. Post-means after. Captain Kirk Man Myth Legend To use both prefixes together... Would be preposterous.

24.

Text - Sol heard that you two finally tied the clot... Sure did... Coagulations!

25.

Vehicle - IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MUCH BUTIT S SOUPED-UP

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment