Sunday, September 6, 2020

Man Mistakenly Added To Group Chat Makes Wholesome Donation


Every now and again a human being does something that restores our faith in humanity for a bit. Good guy Bobby was just that human being in this scenario involving a wrong number text. 

1.

Text - ll AT&T 10:19 AM 170% M 3 People > Meemaw Zach I'm so excited about you little baby girl coming today. We will be praying for everything To go perfect for y'all. I love you. Send us lots of pictures of her!!! M Today 9:20 AM Thank you so much! We just got here and Sierra is in the bed. I will send as many pictures as I can!

2.

Hospital - M 3 People >

3.

Text - Meemaw Yeah, Can't wait. I know y'all are anxious. Love you both. M We love you Too! She was already at a 4 when they first checked her so it will probably be quick Text Message

4.

Face - ll AT&T 10:19 AM 1 70% 3 People >

5.

Text - Don't know how I got added to the group, cause I don't think I know anyone in it!! LOL But anywho CONGRATS ZACH!!! My name is Bobby by the way, shoot me your cashapp info and I will donate to the diapers!!! Meemaw Oh wow, she had Liam fast and l'm sure this one will be faster. Can't wait! M Text Message Pay

6.

Text - all AT&T ? 10:19 AM 170% M 3 People > My bad bro! I really appreciate it Bobby. Sorry you got thrown in the mix lol. Ahh man I Love It!!! Anytime another life comes to us is a blessing and a beautiful thing, Just happy to see people happy!!

7.

Text - I'm serious tho, I will donate to the diapers cause you can't ever have enough lol Meemaw M You literally had me rolling man. You have my old number before I joined the Air Force. My grandmother must've put you in this chat trying to get ahold of me lol.

8.

Text - $garrzach is my cashapp if you insist lol Meemaw Hey Bobby! You are a very considerate person. Sorry I added you but thank you for being so sweet about it. Lol M NO PROBLEM! I'm happy I got involved, it was meant to be!! Lol I sent that over to you Zach Bobby you are a blessing man! Me and my wife are so grateful. Thank you so much for the generous gift. It was so unexpected! If you ever need anything let me know. I will try to help out any way I can!

9.

Product - You're welcome take care of your family is all I ask Today 12:18 AM

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment