Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Impatient Scammer Gets Scammed


Anyone who is out there making a point of wasting a scammer's time is fighting the good fight. This scammer that claimed they were "Jeff" was trying to go for the stereotypical Apple pay scam, and ended up being found out in no time at all. What ensued was a thoroughly entertaining little conversational rollercoaster. 

1.

Text - 12:56 3 6219 > Hello It is your neighbor with some car trouble can you assist me My neighbor? I am experiencing car trouble and left my wallet mistakingly at home Is this Jeff? Yes Oh! You should've said so! I can just grab your wallet and bring it to you. I am far away to bring it could you send Apple Pay and I will pay you back shortly Absolutely, Jeff. What type of neighbor would I be if I didn't help you out. Right?! Thank you just send the amount of 50 to this number When did you cha

2.

Text - 12:57 If you could send $50 in that amount to this new number please Right, right! Really quick though, while I try to find my card.. are you going to the barbecue this weekend? Yes Shit, Jeff! I thought we agreed we weren't going?! Now I have to go! I will go Or not go Are you or aren't you? I have a flat tire and will need $50 to replace Speaking of flat. Linda and her flat ass announced yesterday that she is bringing the potato salad. The only thing she needs to bring is her audacity b

3.

Text - 12:58 3 03-6219> And she can deny it all she wants but we all know she doesn't use Duke's mayonnaise. I know you know too, Jeff. You're just too polite to say it. Yes I know And Carol said she's bringing her "famous" Apple pies. I saw her buying them frozen one day at the Piggly Wiggly. Grandma's recipe my ass. Ok How much did you need again, Jeff? I just found my card. 50 Speaking of cards! Did you send one to Gladys down the street? You know her cat died. So sad because you know how clo

4.

Text - 12:58 219 > Yes you are right I need the payment of $50I am at the store and waiting Which store? Hey, I tell you what. I'm going to send $60 so you can grab me some potatoes and Dukes mayo while you're there. If Linda wants a war, that's what she's going to get. That is fine 60 God, I just remembered it's Cathy's 60th birthday. Grab a card for me, too if you don't mind. Something nice but not too nice. Something that says "Happy Birthday Even Though We All Know You Slept With Janet's Hus

5.

Text - 12:58 6219 > These damn numbers are so small. Speaking of small, you know Peter's son is single again. They say his wife was cheating on him. But hey, if he takes after his dad "Pin Prick Peter" then I can't really say that I blame her. Know what I mean? Send payment quickly To this number I think this card has expired. Kind of like LouAnn's license. They really need to get that old bat off the road. She took out two bicycles and a fire hydrant yesterday. Bye What? Why, Jeff? Was it somet

6.

Text - Stop Well since we are barking orders, why don't you tell that wife of yours to do us all a favor and STOP bringing that dog shit casserole to every barbecue! DON'T respond anymore DON'T expect a Christmas card Delivered

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment