Saturday, September 5, 2020

Elevator Karen Spits Verbal Venom At Kid, Kid Pretends To Be Blind


This kid's spontaneous decision to pretend that he was blind when faced with a rude Karen in the uncomfortably crammed confines of an elevator, was pure genius. He managed to awaken Karen's buried sense of humanity, and actually get her to calm down. That is no easy task. Wonder if this strategy works on all the angry Karens out there. Check out some more juicy Karen drama with this story about the time that Karen and Karen Jr. tried to cheat the school system, and got outed.

1.

Text - captainthaddiusflorencefrancis inventivefraud Follow gale-of-the-nomads Follow Did I ever tell you guys how I met a Karen on a cruise when I was 13, got yelled at by her and before I proceeded to make her regret her life choices in the span of 3 minutes on an elevator? gale-of-the-nomads Follow Okay so this was 11 years ago. I was 13 and I was on a cruise for my Cousin's quinceanera (Royal Caribbean gave discounts for those)

2.

Text - So My cousin was doing some stuff related to the event and didn't have time to get food, so She asked me, my sister and a Family friend who was my age to go get her some pizza from one of the lower floors. So we moved from the pool deck to get on the elevator. Now we didn't see anyone coming, so naturally I pressed the Elevator close button. and just as it was half-way closed, this crazy woman JUMPS IN, causing the the Elevator doors to sputter and then open. The older woman, (who was a c

3.

Text - "I'm Sorry, Im Blind." The Karen's eyes went wide and her mouth closed. She looked at me, unsure of how to respond to that. Normally this would be an obvious lie. But I was wearing Sunglasses and she couldn't see my eyes. I also wasn't looking directly at her. So the elevator ride was silent. My sister and My fam friend were doing their best not to laugh. A family got on and got off the elevator over the course of the ride. The woman does make another snide comment. "Why didn't you close

4.

Text - Her face goes back to confusion. She is starting to think. "Oh s***. I think I have been insulting a blind kid. Unfortunately, I realized that we were all heading to the same floor. I knew I was screwed once we got off on the floor. So, I made a gamble. When we arrived on the floor, the elevator announced the floor number. I stuck my arm out, Waiting, Praying my sister would understand. She knew what I was going for. She took my hand and led me out of the elevator and away from the mean K

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment