Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Dad Wants Free Painting, Gets Turned Down, Won't Pay Babysitter


This dad sounds like a toxic, entitled nightmare. Dude hires a babysitter who performs the duties as asked, and then has the audacity to not pay them. Completely ridiculous! 

1.

Text - Hi. When I went to pick up the kids today I saw you had some empty canvas. I am looking to gift my wife a family portrait. I've seen your style and I like it. I'm wondering if you'll be down for it? You could gift it to us as a Christmas present I'd love to paint you guys but I'm saving those canvases for when I have something on my mind. Or have a paid commission. They're gallery style and are quite expensive (for me at the moment). I could probably paint them a portrait for fairly cheap

2.

Text - You're my wife's best friend, you should do it for free. I'm spending close to $5,000 in gifts. Having kids is not cheap and is very stressing. So help me out. I'll even consider paying you for the few days you watched the kids for us. You can even buy the canvas from that money Wait what??? I talked to and she said she'd pay me for babysitting? I'm lost. Am I supposed to gift you an art pieces for you to give to and you can pass it as your gift?

3.

Text - Hmmm kind of. Just giving a friend a hand in time of need. You already have some clean canvas I don't know what the big deal is. You're already bought them and by the time you get inspired to paint use them you probably won't even be alive. I'm joking. Lol Seriously you can even use us as an example and you can post it online. I bet you you'll get sales and we help each othrt that way

4.

Text - Are you going to pay me for babysitting your 4 kids this week? I'm not seeing this as a very fair deal and feel you're trying to take advantage of me. knows my current situation and I'm sure she'd understand. I can't spend 30hrs+ and using material I can't currently replace for free. I'm sorry. I hope this is a joke...

5.

Text - Lol you're not thinking straight. All artist need exposure and C'mon you won't take that long. You should feel privileged I want to have one of your paintings in my wall. This is for my wife. I thought she was like your sister? Can't you just make her Christmas? I can't do it. I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well so goodnight.

6.

Text - You know. The universe is punishing you because of how greedy you're. I'm not even asking you to spend money because you already have unused material available. No wonder your life sucks you have a bad vibe. I won't be bringing my kid's anymore. Don't want your bad energy to attach to them. Good luck.

7.

Text - Today 6:45 AM Hi. I'm sorry I didn't think what I was saying yesterday. Can you take care of the kids today please? I told S'll take them to you. Our regular babysitter can't take them today Can you take them right now? I know it's last minute and pretty early but I have bizz I need to do. I'll be back by 10? I only need help with the twin anyway and they're asleep so it shouldn't be a big deal 8 Pic Stitcher

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment