Thursday, August 13, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Dudes And Their Hilarious Brain Farts


In no way do these lapses in judgement reflect the actual intelligence of these upstanding dudes. The thing is, so many of us can unknowingly go through life without realizing that we're doing something completely wrong. That poor guy's hands. 

1.

Text - insertawesome-url-here r/CasualConversation u/What_Is_EET S · 4h I just realized I could let the shower warm up before stepping in Discussion I'm 28. The girl I was wkth wanted to take a shower together. "Why dont you wait for it to warm up?" I stared back at her, a million thoughts running through my head. I feel so stupid, I couldn't enjoy the rest of the night. I has no answer for her, and I always hated showers. Today I stood and waited for the shower to heat up for the first time, an

2.

Text - I dont know. Have you ever done something...this dumb? I'm working on my masters and I feel like such a dumbass 2.3k 338 1 Share Award ahagoat Today, my boyfriend of 2 weeks said that he was going to cook me dinner. After waiting for the frozen pizza that he decided to make for me to be completely cooked, he said, "Oh I hate this part", reached into the oven with his bare hands and took out the pizza, all while screaming. He is 24. FML

3.

Text - 14805 I agree, your life sucks 162 1531 You deserved it Same energy urbanfantasyinspiration Kings

4.

Text - wahbegan DON'T CALL YOURSELF A HIMBO UNLESS YOU ARE AT LEAST THIS STUPID godh8er 'oh i hate this part' male rights 2k20

5.

Text - gayboopnoodle My ex boyfriend once was making pasta, and once it was done, I watched him take the pot off the stove, stick a spoon in the water, and try to fish out the individual noodles one at a time. I asked him "don't you have a strainer?" And he said "what's that?" existential-mango I can't Source: insertawesome-url-here

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment