Sunday, August 23, 2020

The Wholesome Time Two Random Dudes Came to See A New Baby


Back in the good old days, you could get a random text about a newborn baby and just decide to go support the mom and laugh over the wholesome randomness of it all. Wrong number text exchanges have the tendency to get weird and hilarious, and sometimes an encounter with a total stranger just has some magic in it.

1.

Text - 00 TFW LTE 10:49 AM 1 81% Messages (20) Group MMS Details To: .05 AM We are at the hospital. Having a baby today! She has dilated to between 5-6. Today 9:04 AM Congrats lol but I think someone got the wrong number

2.

Product - O 7 Ibs. 11 oz. Well I don't know Yall but me and the boys will be thru to take picture with the baby

3.

Text - Well I don't know Yall but me and the boys will be thru to take picture with the baby So sweet! Love his name! Congrats! Lol 0687 you are cracking me up!!! Sorry you got caught up in the baby birthing!! Nah that's okay what's the room number Bainbridge hospital right we have gifts

4.

Green - Lol lol 130 come on and see us. Ttyl see you soon

5.

Text - I accidentally text a message about Mark and Lindsey having a baby to a number I had in my phone for someone else which now belongs to Mr. his brother came by to visit us and brought the baby a gift! What a blessing these two guys were to our family. They were so sweet and kind to do this! You 2 are great guys and thank you for giving to someone you didn't know! Many blessing I pray for you. I think his brother was D s and he and ,Lindsey, & Mark thanks you. Please share this with anyone

6.

People - BEENTE

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment