Friday, July 31, 2020

Twitter Thread: Italian Family Gets Blindsided By DNA Test


This fun Twitter thread looks at an Italian family undergoing quite the shock when their DNA test results come in. Turns out they weren't so Italian after all. Well, really, not at all. This isn't the first time that we've seen a DNA test surprise folks. Check out another time a DNA test shocked a family over here.

1.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias My uncle on my Italian side got one of the DNA tests done and it turns out they're not Italian and everyone in my family is having a mental breakdown

2.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias My dad is yelling at his brother "WHY DID YOU DO THIS"

3.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias Dad is currently yelling in an excessively Italian accent at his brother and my stepmom that his life has been ruined

4.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias Currently looking at a map to try to figure out if we could be from like the Italian part of Switzerland, a thing that my father now is convinced exists

5.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias My uncle Andy is now yodeling in the kitchen and my dad is yelling at him to shut up

6.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias This all came up bc I had to explain to my step brother what "Joey bag a donuts" meant and it all came up

7.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias Here's the update for those who were asking

8.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias Replying to @theblerdgurl @ReignOfApril My nana is mad at my uncle and eventually just stopped talking to him and started talking about her family's history in New Jersey, and this morning told my brother to "shut it" when he brought it up again. I'm getting my dad Swiss chocolate for Christmas, he remains devastated.

9.

Text - buzzfeed owes me money f... Follow @queenozymandias Replying to @queenozymandias @theblerdgurl @ReignOfApril My stepmom is delighted by all of this bc she is not Italian and now no longer has to endure the ridiculous way my family pronounces food words

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment