Friday, July 31, 2020

Man Has Glitter Bomb Delivered To The Office, Coworker Gets Surprised


This guy should've known what he was in for when he had a glitter bomb delivered to the office. Those things are no joke. No joke at all. It's only a matter of time before his coworker gets back at him. For an example of the sheer power of the glitter bomb, check out this video of a glitter bomb vs. a package thief over here.

1.

Text - r/tifu + Join u/mmmjr16 • 11h TIFU by buying my coworker a huge glitter bomb, and having it delivered to the office. M TIFU by buying my coworker a huge glitter bomb. So spent like $35 on the hugest glitter bomb could find online. I had it shipped to my coworker and good buddy, thinking he would open it as his desk after retrieving it from the mail room, as was normal when we get a package. The idea was that he'd open it at his desk, creating a beautiful glitter covered canvas of his own

2.

Text - Anyway, it had been a long time since I ordered and I honestly kind of forgot about it. We were coming back from lunch together and entered the huge front lobby area of our building. Our front desk secretary just finished signing for the packages that day and says: "Hey Jimmy John (fake name), you have a package that just arrived", which is not uncommon for him. However, usually we retrieve our own packages from the mail room. So at first I didn't think anything of it. That's when he says

3.

Text - That's when it hit me....This huge as glitter bomb filled with like 1lb of "super fine" red glitter has arrived like 2 days earlier than expected. As he's unknowingly inspecting this massive spring-loaded mystery tube, I quickly try and sneak away towards the elevator, not knowing what is going to happen next. There is absolutely no way I would be able to keep a straight face, if he was to open this sucker RIGHT IN THE FRONT LOBBY! Welp, sure enough, this mother fucker decides to open thi

4.

Text - He and the office lady stand there in silence for what seems like a solid minute as they try and process what has happened. The elevator had just dinged for me to make my "sneaky getaway", drawing their attention towards me as I stand there like a deer in the headlights, not moving and staring straight back at them. My buddy turns right to me, apparently looking guiltier than sin. He looks me right in the eyes and says: “You. Mother. Fucker!" The whole office must've heard. Hahah! What a

5.

Text - Anyway, I felt so guilty I ended up cleaning the whole thing up myself. It took almost an hour of vacuuming, sweeping, and wiping this super fine red glitter off of everything in the front lobby space. I was so embarrassed as everyone was coming back from lunch seeing me vacuuming and cleaning the front lobby, which was pretty strange for me to be doing when our regular custodians are also standing around watching the show. I finally get the mess cleaned up and had a good laugh about it a

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment