Thursday, July 9, 2020

Totally Random, Strange, And Hilarious Tinder Gems


Oh boy, we've got some fresh, spicy, and genuinely strange gems from the wild world of Tinder. You never know what kind of cheesy pickup line could be lurking behind the next right swipe. Better yet, sometimes those cheesy pickup lines actually work. Check out more Tinder gems from the silly world of swipes over here.

1.

Text - Lauren Yesterday How's your evening? It's a must have on my checklist to have a job a house and a car and it's a must that you be 6ft + P Report Today Hello. I meet all of those requirements. It's a must on my checklist that you have 9 months of cash reserves in case of an emergency, a debt/income ratio of less than 30%, and put at least 20% of your income into tax advantaged retirement account. I also require C-cups or bigger.

2.

Text - Wed, Jun 10, 12:03 PM Hey, quick question? If you could have one super power what would it be hmmmm Invisibility Wed, Jun 10, 6:46 PM Thats pretty practical. How would you use it? Tue, Jun 16, 12:03 AM Ahh i see it invisible text. Pretty crafty Sent

3.

Text - Fuck yeah you like metal? That's such a hard thing to find now a days Imao Hell yeah, what're some bands you're into? Sent Uuhh honestly I'm not much into metal

4.

Text - Thursday 23:24 If you had to pick, who is your celeb crush? Friday 21:57 Zac efron You Today 11:16 Sorry, you can only choose one Sent GIF Type a message... V.

5.

Text - Today 20:02 didn't realise I would be Graced with such a match! however would you like a raisin? Today 20:21 Didn't realise I would be graced with such a fucking dumb message! However no Thankyou Today 20:52 how about a date then? Sent GIF Type a message...

6.

Text - iMessage Today 21:28 I know you said you wanna pick me up, just to be clear I got some meat on my bones lol You say that like I won't clean my plate. Delivered 90KindeWorld

7.

Text - Paris NOONLIGHT Want backup on every date? Connect Noonlight to your <> Tinder account. YOU MATCHED WITH PARIS ON 7/2/20 Неееy Hello You got Snapchat Nope just a premium. You can sub for $9.99 a month and I'll send you personal videos of me sitting on birthday cakes. It's an extra $5 if you want your name on the cake Sent Ummmm

8.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 2020-07-02 Quick, ask me a personal question that you wouldn't normally ask someone you've just met! Today 8:25 AM Looking back at your childhood, is there any moment in time that you feel defines some of the darkness you hold within yourself? Sent

9.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH 6/30/20 Hey Yesterday 8:05 PM Hello Yesterday 8:56 PM What is a paralegal? A lawyer in a wheelchair? Yesterday 9:27 PM Lmfao what?! Basically an attorney's assistant Yesterday 11:18 PM Oh so you push his wheelchair for him Today 7:12 AM Essentially Today 9:12 AM

10.

Text - Isabelle YOU SUPER LIKED ISABELLE ON 6/29/20 So with your height and mine combined we can make a great team Is that so? I can reach the top shelf and you can don't have to get on your knees Whenever I need help tying my shoes that is Boy i am an independent women with a stepping stool

11.

Text - Is a hot dog a sandwich? Is this gonna be the whole basis of our conversation lol no l'm just making conversation that's more than boring small talk I'm sure we can find other things to talk about lol Oh yea like what? Sent Idk what are you up to

12.

Text - Manali You look like someone worthy of a Leanardo da Vinci painting. We could call it Manali sa 17 hr. ago So what do you do apart from impressing women? Manali 17 hr. ago

13.

Text - Mon, Dec 9, 3:02 AM Aw thanks how was your weekend? Yesterday, 5:47 PM Going to casually re enter this convo as if It hasn't been 7 months Sent Today, 3:26 PM Seven months is the perfect amount of time to re-enter a conversation

14.

Text - 6:58 PM Craig I'm going to be honest You have the same name as my dad And it's throwing me off a little 8:33 PM That's ok I prefer to go by my nickname anyway Oh yeah? What's that? Daddy Delivered

15.

Text - I got out of a year and a half long relationship on Tuesday night We seem to have a lot in common you're not supposed to tell a guy that he's a rebound e but also I volunteer as tribute. I accept Imao

16.

Text - 11:33 1 Chance YOU SUPER LIKED CHANCE ON 2020-05-30 Honestly the amount of puns you probably get is too damn high Today 4:20 PM That's right Today 5:38 PM What's the best one you heard? Today 6:38 PM They're all lame Today 11:32 PM Damn you don't even give em a chance Sent

17.

Text - ll U.S. Cellular 7:35 PM 1 57% emmalee YOU MATCHED WITH EMMALEE ON 11/23/19 Is three months too long to wait to text someone on tinder? Sun, Mar 1, 9:30 PM i would've waited 4 Damn l'm sorry III give it another month Sun, Mar 1, 9:53 PM kk tty then Today 7:35 PM So much has changed in this world since we last spoke

18.

Text - Jessica On a scale from 1-10 how bad do you want your pick up line to be? Wednesday 8:28 PM a solid 4 Today 1:55 AM Hmm ok Damn girl are you a microwave? Because mmmmmmmmmmmm

19.

Text - ok give me a 10 then i will decide Today 10:15 PM Woah... are you sure? I can't be held responsible if you fall in love immediately after you see it hmm i'll try to restrain myself but now my expectations are RISEN Well then, just call me shrek cuz l'm head ogre heels for you! ur lucky i love shrek >:(

20.

Leg - Matthew, 23 less than a kilometer away Active just now About Matthew When you say "Jump!", 'll say "How high?" and when you say "3 feet", l'll reply with "That's too high.. I only have a 34 inch vertical".. So really what I'm saying is I hope you're willing to settle for 2 inches less than you expected

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment