Thursday, July 9, 2020

Absurd Stranger Gets All Tough Over 20 Dollars


The world has its fair share of entitled folks and their frustrating demands, but sometimes it gets worse than someone just wanting a discount for no reason. Sometimes people's approach to haggling is writing out their intent to come over to your house and mess you up. It's pretty stupid. For another ridiculous person who wanted a deal, here's a choosing beggar raging after rejection and getting shut down again.

1.

Text - Hey, ever since quarantine started my eating habits have gone totally out of whack, I was wondering if you could help me get back to normal/get healthier? Sure thing! Thanks for reaching out to me, I could run through a few things with you, giving you some advice to help readjust your diet if that'd help. On top of that, I could also give you a personalised meal plan if you feel like that'd be easier to stick to.

2.

Text - Both of those options sound pretty good to me, what kinda prices are we talking about here? I'm kinda on a budget so l'd appreciate if you were considerate with your pricing I understand that, a consultation, along with a full eating guide and dietary advice is $20, an additional meal plan is $10 I also offer fitness plans if you'd like to supplement your diet with some exercise

3.

Text - 30 dollars for telling me what foods to eat seems kinda steep to me, is there any chance that you could lower it? I could include a limited meal plan in the $20 option (1 day of eating) if you like? Apart from that, the price is firm. Listen pal, I'm asking you to kindly lower the price, I know people in your city. I don't think they'd appreciate you busting my balls over here oh no

4.

Text - Going all mafioso on me won't work, you can either pay the $20-30 or move on I can still give fitness advice with or without my kneecaps, so I don't really care either way You really think you're a tough man me and my boys will have to see about that pretty wise of you to put your HOME ADDRESS IN YOUR BIO

5.

Text - i'll be pulling up at 31 Spooner C. Street real soon Peter's address from family guy See you there pal! Oh trust me, you will, and you'll 6 regret ever being born

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment