Monday, July 27, 2020

Stepmom Gives Away Stepson's PS4, Stepson Takes Revenge


Don't mess with the PS4. This stepmom crossed the line that there's simply no coming back from. Think it's safe to say that she learned her humbling lesson. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/youngsourswede • 1y • O3 10 My hag of a stepmom gave away my Playstation 4 while I was away in college. So I rent out "her" house while she was on her honeymoon with her newest husband. I have been reading lots of Reddit lately, especially entitled parents, but made a new account when I came across this page. I never thought I'd actually try to contribute something! Until now Reddit has just been my guilty morning coffee read. So here goes. I'm an only son. My mom died of o

2.

Text - I'm 22, and am about to graduate college with my degree in chemistry when the main events start to occur. I went to college on a full ride scholarship. This is important later. My dad met my now stepmom when she was my mom's nurse at the hospital where she spent her final days. My stepmom "Grace" played all the right notes to gain my dad's trust. She was empathetic to him, nurturing, comforting after my mom passed. I was seventeen and old enough to sense that she was just trying to weasel

3.

Text - But we are Scandinavian and at least in my family the son does not tell his father what to do or even offer any opinion. Grace is from the Czech Republic if you're wondering. My father was a very successful banker during his career, and amassed quite a portfolio of wealth. I'll spare you the details, but after six months of dating, Grace and my father are married. My dad never really got over my mom though, and he was getting weaker and weaker even though he was only 57. Since his health

4.

Text - Well long story short, my dad bequeathed his five bedroom house to me even though I wasn't expecting it and didn't ask for it. He gave a small endowment to each of his sisters and their children. He left about 80% of all his existing money to Grace, which amounted to several hundreds of thousands of dollars. My dad ignored me because he's generous to a fault and still gave me several tens of thousands of dollars, which were of course very useful to me. Grace tried to put on a friendly fro

5.

Text - downplayed the fact that it was really my house, and over the months I think Grace gradually forgot that she really had no legal right to the house. She probably believed that sooner or later, because I never asked her for any of the hundreds of thousands of my dad's dollars that she now had, that I was somehow independently wealthy and would just give up my house to her. I knew I'd eventually hydrogen bomb this b*tch when she started dating some new guy only five months after my dad was

6.

Text - I tell her that I graduated college and already secured employment with a local firm, and "will soon find a new place to live." She looks thrilled. Especially the part where it looks like l'll soon have a new place to live. Then in a patronizing way she tells me, "you always have a place in our house though, you are welcome to stay whenever you please." Thanks, Grace, really generous of you. What I really say is that I will probably have a new place in three months. She says that is wonde

7.

Text - Locks? Changed. All of them. Within days, I am inundated with dozens of inquiries regarding my amazing, furnished house with fantastic views. I rent it to a wonderful young family. A barrister and his schoolteacher wife and their two preteen children. They pay me their first and last month's rent, and sign a lease for a year. I warn them about my crazy stepmom who thinks this is her house, but I present them with contact information to my lawyer (the same lawyer my dad retained) in case t

8.

Text - Speaking of money, the house that I rent out is generating so much money that I not only am able to help pay for my cousins' college, but I moved into a larger apartment of my own, together with my fiancee. I love my job but really, I could survive solely on renting my dad's old house. And to think. If Grace had only been cooler and nicer I might have let her stay at the house, just to be a good sport. And definitely if she stayed the hell out of my room. But no, she had to act all propri

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment