Monday, July 27, 2020

Customer Demands to Use Engine-less Prop Go Kart


Sometimes customers think they know what they want, and are so pigheaded that they refuse to listen to employees tell them crucial information like "the plate is hot" or "sir, you're eating plastic fruit." In this case it was a dad who demanded to use a go-kart with no engine in it. For some more customer service demands, here's one where a customer demanded to speak to a man until he ended up in the legal department.

1.

Text - r/MaliciousCompliance - Posted by u/N1k1B1kle 1 day ago The Guy wanted "That Go Kart" oc M This happened about 3 years ago. I worked at an underground go karting area. I worked as an controller, so I sold tickets and controlled the races (meaning I stopped and started races) It was one of the busiest Saturday nights. I'm rushing around with tickets and controlling races. My Marshalls are running around and trying to make sure the races run smoothly. This one family comes in and bought 2 t

2.

Text - The kart in the island is black with some nice fire patterns on it. It really did look awesome but here's the catch, it's just a prop with no engine. I told the father this but he insisted on that kart. I thought he was maybe a little hard of hearing or it was too noisy for him, so I repeated myself. He called me a liar and called the Marshall a liar. We went back and forth with this for about 10 minutes. The Marshall pulled me aside and whispered into my ears and the more he spoke the mo

3.

Text - Just before the race started my boss walked into the control room and I explained everything to him. He smiled and took a chair out for himself to watch the show. The lights turn green, the wife starts recording, the son is off and the father, well, the father was still where he is. He went off at us and telling us that we have cost him the race etc etc. We get him into another kart but by then his son has done 2 laps. After the race, the father demanded that he speaks to my manager and t

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment