Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Royal Navy Junior Officer Takes Parking Job Revenge


Dan's mental cogs didn't turn fast enough to catch up to this very appropriate case of pro revenge. Dude should've just kept his temper in check and not been a complete jerk. Oh well, he ultimately learned his lesson. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/Big_JR80 • 4h Join That's YOUR space is it? Many years ago I was serving in the Royal Navy as a junior officer. My ship was alongside HMNB (Her Majesty's Naval Base) Devonport (Plymouth, England) and I was, through a bit of luck and quick thinking, in possession of a coveted mobile car pass. These were rarely issued and were highly sought after as it allowed me to park in almost any parking space on the base and was so useful in getting all the "gopher" jobs that I got as a

2.

Text - windscreen and shows the rank and name of the vehicle's driver, as well as the number plate of the vehicle. Devonport is the largest naval base in Europe, around 2 miles as the crow flies from one end to another. My ship was at the southernmost jetty. One morning, after returning having completed yet another errand for my boss, I tried to park my car on the jetty near the ship. Unfortunately there was no space, but I found one outside of a workshop close by. Noting that there was no signa

3.

Cheezburger Image 9521779712

4.

Text - It definitely wasn't his space, but I thought it wise not to escalate the situation. I just wanted my car back. "Sorry, I didn't realise. Can you move your van so I can get my car out, please?" "Nope. I'm on my lunch break and I don't do any work for you Navy cunts when l'm on my lunch break" It was around 1030 in the morning. "So when can you move your van?" "When I go home. Now fuck off!" Taken aback, I had a flash of inspiration. "Look, we've clearly got off on the wrong foot here. How

5.

Text - "OK, here's the keys. If you do any damage to the van I'll know!" "No problem, I'll move it, then park it up." I left the workshop and went to the van. I tossed the keys to my car to my colleague. "Follow me." I pull the van forward and my oppo pulls my car out. I then lead him to the opposite end of the dockyard. Around 2 miles away in straight line, 3 to 4 to drive it. I park the van amongst some other similar white vans

6.

Text - and jump back in my car. We then drive back to the workshop. I get out and find Dan again. "Oh look, you took your fucking time! Never driven a van before?!" "I've only done a couple of miles in a van, it's all a bit new to me. Sorry. Here's your keys." "Cheers, now fuck off and don't park in my fucking space again." The ship sailed that afternoon, so I never found out what happened after that, but I'm guessing that Dan had, at the very least, a long walk, but probably had to search the e

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment