Sunday, July 26, 2020

Parenting Attempts That Almost Nailed It


These parenting attempts definitely came from a warm and loving place. That being said, they definitely err on the side of being absolutely absurd. 

1.

Product - depressed knicks fan @kev_chillen Parents hella creative eelmao got her goofy ass 100% JUIC Nutrilios Facts >

2.

Nail

3.

Supermarket - Speedy Checkout 2 Save money. betten Lowerprices 58

4.

Deodorant - My Dad used to come to our rooms armed with "Monster Spray" when we had nightmares. He sprayed it under the bed, in my shoes, all the places monsters might hide. I loved it, the scent comforted me til I fell asleep. Monster Spray Chicande.com

5.

Text - daisyfirstaid swlo. 396 followers View Profile THE ΤΟΥ JAΙL you LEFT IT OUT, I PICKED IT UP. I HAVE YOUR STUFF YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK. TO GET IT BACK YOU MUST DO A CHORE AND AGAIN IT IS YOURS JUST LIKE BEFORE. Luve, LohoM "DAD AND

6.

Floor - Lucyfurr @LucySiameezer Note: Use Puppy lavender scented and cheaper than the human kind. 30 for $13 vs $16 for 20. Pads, they are Mum's 'ingenious' potty training hack goes viral.

7.

Child - OBDEK HEBE

8.

Clothing - TEXAS STATE EXAS TATE "My friend's dad just posted this on Facebook with the caption 'twins!"

9.

Text - Every time you don't eat your sandwich Unicorn dies # Dadfact A Love, Dad

10.

Christmas - WINTEK COMING

11.

Vehicle - THE MYSTERY MACHINE

12.

Product

13.

Dog

14.

Room - SERICUS cade

15.

Toy - to la t CocCola Sprie

16.

Water transportation - DIY Moana themed decoration Made this last summer for my daughter's birthday party

17.

Text - Please Follow Back @Bling021 Gonna tell my daughter that the Titanic sunk because Jack and Rose had sex before marriage

18.

Text - TOY JAIL You left it out and I picked it up, Ive got your stuf.youre out of lick, To get it back, pleăse do a chore, Then its yours, just like before. ♡ Mummy

19.

Eyewear

20.

Desk

21.

Shoulder

22.

Child - 田国周 חממ HA HA APRIL Foo!

23.

Jeans - FEELING GUILTY ABOUT YOUR KIDS WATCHING TOO MUCH T.V.? JUST MUTE IT AND PUT THE CAPTIONS ON. BOOM! NOW THEY'RE READING

24.

Event

25.

Plant - When your kids say “You never buy me anything" NATURES Harvess

26.

Junk food - DAD I NEED FROOT LOOPS Malt OMal Tootie Fruitjes KpiAHLY FUAVORED love it or it's FREE! FRODT LOPS Relleg's FROOT LOOPS OLD ON SWEETHEART eS RESEALABLE

27.

Text - HI DARLING. UsE MY ATM CARD, TAIKE ANY AMOUNT DUT, GO SHOPPING AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS FOR LUNCH PiN coDE: S (3x xr2-4)dx Vx 3x+2 I LOVE YOu HONEY IG 1 PTHELIONLAW OLM VISA

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment