Thursday, July 30, 2020

Influencer Karen Demands Free Food In Exchange For Fame


Man, oh, man, our hearts go out to any hard working employees that have to deal with these levels of hostile entitlement. The choosing beggars of the world have a way of tossing their social decency out the window when their irrational demands are inevitably rejected. This Karen was in way over her head from the start. 

1.

Text - Mar 28 202n O Save I have to deal with this on a constant vasis. Influenceplease don't message our private business numbers for free food. Hi are you the owner of Michelin Star restaurante 05:09 PM Hello, this is indeed . How did you get my number? 06:16 PM

2.

Text - darling, i have connections ). i am extremely influential but it doesn't matter how i got ur number. what matters is what i can do for YOU? 06:18 PM my ig is ature check it out 06:19 PM Excuse me? 06:25 PM

3.

Text - sugar, i am on a trip round the states and will be coming to ne 06:31 PM we are southern housewives born and bred who review good exotic food 06:31 PM honey, if you let me order the j oi #5 for 6 of my girls for free, i will put out a good word with 150,000 of my followers. it would be your honor to serve me. imagine how much money you could earn in vehi the future! 06:31 PM

4.

Text - yl, you do understand that it would set my business back around $1,500 if I accepted your offer? 06:40 PM While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I would have to politely decline. 06:40 PM As an owner of I have morals and integrities that I have to follow. The return of investment of your "offer" is simply far too low. You cannot get free food just by being an online influencer. 06:42 PM

5.

Text - darling, excuse me? 07:50 PM as an ex military wife and husband of a sheriff this is not how you treat someone who is willing to help you 07:54 PM you will provide free food now or i will ask my husband to do something about your decrepit establishment. 07:56 PM

6.

Text - bless your heart, you haven't heard the last of me 07:56 PM hello? 01:05 AM hello?? 02:45 AM answer me 05:45 AM raust Yerm i demand you answer me 06:45 AM hello? 02:45 PM how dare you ignore my messages! 04:45 PM my husband will put out a warrant for your arrest for harassment and cyber assault

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment