Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Entitled People and Their Foolish Demands


We're not sure what kind of a fantasy world entitled people are living in where they think they can be paid to take your things, but it seems like a world they'd be disappointed a lot. It's a world of influencers trying to pay for things with exposure, strangers making up fake discounts, random people demanding that the universe hand them their dream job and just about any unreasonable demands you can think of..

1.

Text - Garry LG microwave LG microwave · FREE Ottawa Mark as Sold See Details AISU memver UI Duy anu deilvltawa vaiieau ADD PEOPLE See Latest Updates Garry Is this still available? Address please Yes..I am in Aylmer Garry Ok I can't go there just for a microwave unless you pay me $25 for gas I don't even know how to respond to you! Unreal

2.

Text - 15:09 Items for sale swap, free and advertise too! 26 mins · E 55inch tv MESSAGE FREE Bedford Looking for a free 55inch smart TV, must be samsung or LG, with working remote, and delivered as no car. COVID-19 info for buyers and sellers LEARN MORE You and 17 others 24 comments O Angry Comment free!

3.

Text - Dana ... 54 mins · A Looking for a part-time job .. I need to make $500 a week. I can only work Thursday & every other weekend .. Unless it's nice outside. Then I will need off with pay. TIA. Any leads are helpful O Like O Comment 0 173

4.

Text - Hi, is this available? Im serious buyer Yes Okay then make a serious offer It's not my problem if you don't have the money Can u do better offer i pick up now That's all i have bru What's your offer Im student $500 cash Okay that's still not my problem? Now I'm a student too Well that's like half the asking price so no Yea we both gotta help each other Yea i see but that's all i have on me $550

5.

Text - My bf proposed WRONG!! He is in the Air Force and he proposed to me in front of an airplane. I was so embarrassed because that's pathetic. I asked him nicely if he can propose to me somewhere normal like on the beach. He said he was extremely sorry and he will propose to be better next week. I am so embarrassed! Anyone else have any embarrassing proposal stories to make me feel bettera

6.

Text - WKRN News 2 0 abc Yesterday at 10:30 AM · O Walmart workers who've been on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic will be getting another bonus in their paychecks. Walmart i WKRN.COM Walmart employees getting another bonus for working through pandemic 1.2K 153 Comments 207 Shares O Like Comment Share What about the customers that use the self check out? Do we get a bonus as well?

7.

Cheezburger Image 9510759936

8.

Text - Marketplace $199 - 9ct Gold Bracelet. 24cm. Marketplace $199 - 9ct Gold Bracelet. 24cm. Mark as Sold More Options Mark as Sold More Options No sorry, the business owner won't accept $100 as this bracelet is solid gold and not plated. Ohh ok Hmm ok. what about l'll pay 100$ and l'll also take you What business owner on a date? If you read the description. I work for the business owner, and I post on his behalf. 山 https://www.facebook.com/ Jewelry & Watches Store Unfortunately the business

9.

Text - ull Verizon LTE 6:10 PM 55% RE: Brand New Kitchen Apron with... Alia Top Brand New Kitchen A... Mark as sold $3 C ar a Yesterday Available ? Yes it is! $ 1? $2? Today I really like it.. But... I am single mom... Thank you for your time. Write a message...

10.

Text - Marketplace Contact seller - ...LA... Mark as Sold More Options Yes it is Marketplace Are you interested? Contact selle. Mark as Sold More Options Is it with mattress x No I need mattress too and if I can have Mattress too l'll give up extra money and bc l'm coming long way x No. It is dismantled, but it comes with the slats and midbeam So all you need is a mattress x I don't have a mattress to give you, sorry x Need mattress Sorry Why I have one mattress and I sleep on it Could u deliver

11.

Cheezburger Image 9510763264

12.

Text - 9h Replying to @SeaOfThieves 15% isn't a discount and l'll always stand by that

13.

Text - 1:10 l 30% Offroad hoverboard > $140 Today Is it still available? 12:58 PM Yes, it's still available! 1:06 PM W Can I get it for free 1:06 PM no 1:06 PM W Why 1:06 PM bc it's a $800 dollar hoverboard 1:07 PM W you can pay the $140 price or not 1:07 PM W Fuck you 1:08 PM wtf? oki have a good life 1:08 PM W Yes, it's still available! Sorry, it has been sold! Type your message here.

14.

Cheezburger Image 9510766592

15.

Room - Don't invite me on vacation if you stay in Hotels like this e O @EXPLORIZE

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment