Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Bold Dude Demands Cat Back after Five Years


There are a few things about this whole exchange that send up a few red flags. Conventional wisdom is literally screaming: don't agree to the visit. For people who wanted stuff, here are entitled individuals and their preposterous demands. And for another weird and unsettling one, here's a very strange choosing beggar case.

1.

Text - al AT&T 2:18 PM 9 65% Text Message Wed, Mar 25, 12:18 PM Hello my name is me your number i was hoping to talk to you gave Wed, Mar 25, 5:40 PM Hello, sorry, I work nights so l've been asleep. What can I do for you? Wed, Mar 25, 10:45 PM I was wondering about the cat my mom gave to you a few years ago Thu, Mar 26, 3:50 PM Oh, you mean Khaleesi? Im not sure what you call her im guessing yes if thats the grey cat my mom gave to and you lived together. when he Fri, Mar 27, 5:14 PM iMessage Pa

2.

Text - AT&T ? 2:18 PM @ 1 65% Did you want pictures or something? No when my mom gave her to yall it was supposed to be under the pretense that when i was able to get her back that it wouldnt be an issue. I would have been in contact with you over a year and a half ago but my mom lied and said she had lost/ forgotten the contact info for it was not easy to find yall Sat, Mar 28, 10:06 PM ?? Look man, we weren't told that we would ever have to give her back and I haven't had her for as long as I

3.

Text - AT&T 2:18 PM 1 65% Or do we need to handle this some other way... but what it sounds like to me is a hostage situation Because you didnt mention how much you cared about her at all just now.... was she nothing more than a financial investment to you? Because thats pretty much exactly what you said right there You already showed you hand... now how much do you want to extort from me? Send me your account number ill wire it right to you as soon as shes in front of me. Man, I have Khaleesi a

4.

Text - ll AT&T 2:18 PM O 1 65% She isnt yours Her name is khaleesi is bad robot thats what my kid named her our orange cat was emmet and she got eaten by a coyote or at least thats the story my mom gave me. I dont see why you are doing this to me What have i ever done to you You've done nothing but l've been with Khaleesi for the majority of her life now and Il'm not gonna just get rid of my favorite living being because you decided you want her back. Im trying to put all the pieces of my life b

5.

Text - AT&T 2:18 PM 9 65% The vet said she's about 7-8 years old and l've been with her since 2015. I wanted her back over year ago. But my mother hid the contact info from me... ohh so the vet had to tell you. What do you mean the vet had to tell me? How else would I have known? And Il'm sorry that happened with your mother but even then, I still wouldn't have gotten rid of her. You dont get it you wouldnt have not agreed to give her back when i could take her her had I didnt want to get rid of

6.

Text - AT&T 2:18 PM @ 1 65%| Neither me nor had ever been told that she was to be given back ever. You being her first human doesn't mean you can have her back after 5 years, and the whole thing with her hiding contact info. It hast been five years Its been less than four I literally just told you that l've had her since 2015 and it's 2020 And fyi the cat is 9 Bs 2016 The same year i left jimmy johns You can believe whatever you want, but I'm not getting rid of Khaleesi. My partner bought me out

7.

Text - AT&T 2:18 PM 1 65% You can believe whatever you want, but l'm not getting rid of Khaleesi. My partner bought me out and i signed under duress because i had no way to pay my bills because he wouldnt let me take time off to go to rehab I can prove it... i have a 9 year old son whos credibility is without fault, a 9 year old son who would be elated to have her around again. A 9 year old son that needs his father to be ok... if you cant understand that. Than ill find someone who will. Look, I

8.

Text - l AT&T 2:19 PM @ 1 64% IM NOT OOOOOKKKKKK EITHER AND I HAVNT BEEN FUCKING OK AND I WONT BE FUCKING OK WHY DONT YOU GET THAT!!!! I NEED MY CAT BACK YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY PUSHED ME TOO FUCKING FAR I KNOW YOU ARE PART OF ALL OF THE GANG STALKING THATS HAPPENING TO ME AND NOW I CAN PROVE IT HOPE YOU LIKE FEDERAL PRISON I have no idea what you're talking about but I hope you get the help you need. You have the help i need You wont give it to me Because your selfish and cant understand what you ar

9.

Text - AT&T 2:19 PM @ 1 64% And hurtful And part of the reason i tried to kill myself before i went to jail So actually i hope you get the help you need Try a therapist, they work wonders and have helped me. Try it for yourself. Then why do you need my fucking cat Because I am very much attached to MY CAT She not yours She was part of a marriage and has a family that you are not a part of And now she's my family that you're not a part of. iMessage Pay GIF I

10.

Text - AT&T 2:19 PM O 1 64%| And now she's my family that you're not a part of. Are you stupid or sadistic or just a flat out fucking asshole Havnt you done enough damage to my life You need to really think about how childish you are being in fact why dont you ask your therapist Okay, if you can read through our messages and honestly say that I'm the childish one here then I think I'm done with this conversation. No your just done Sun, Mar 29, 8:36 PM Lets try this again... may i at the very lea

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment