Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Choosy Beggar Refuses To Comprehend Rejection


This slippery choosing beggar got to borrow a car once, and proceeded to draw the entitled assumption that that meant they could just use it again. There would appear to be a strong case of blind ignorance at play here. 

1.

Text - sorry im going to have to say no : ( if u need a ride, i can send some money thru paypal for you to lyft or uber for a few days? u dont have to pay me back alright nigga imma b real i just need the car to drive alyssa around from my class i wanna take her out and treat her but i dont got enough money brooo

2.

Text - so could you actually send me the money thru cashapp so i can use it to buy the food and use ur car in the garage? AA for a few days though? yeah g i mean shii its a nice car and hoping to get some sloppy toppy from her in it

3.

Text - yo fr though, u mind letting me having it for awhile? ill take good care of it though thats asking alot dude i dont know if anyone would do that for a friend but you would do it for me that what makes you a real g

4.

Text - so can you tell ur dad to change the battery and make sure the gas is filled before tonight, im sorry i already said no bro then y let me use ur car last time then??? ? bc

5.

Text - im sorry i already said no bro then y let me use ur car last time then??? bc u said it was an emergency and that u needed to go somewhere that u didbt have money for & i was at home at the time at my house doing nothing

6.

Text - im far away and kinda uncomfortable letting anyone drive my car nevertheless damn its kinda too late for that you already said u would think about it and i took it as a yes me and allysa wont make a mess in the car i dont even know who alysa is though.. O

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment