Thursday, July 2, 2020

Choosing Beggar Wants Free VCR, But Only If It's New


These choosing beggars and their endless procession of irrational demands, just keep coming. This time we've got a particularly ridiculous choosing beggar who expects a free VCR, but only if the VCR is brand new. Yeah, okay, good luck. Someone can certainly afford to "lose the attitude." 

1.

Text - Hi all anyone have a VCR they can let me CB have? Mine broke and I need it to record tv shows to watch later. thanks. Hi! You know there's more modern me technology you can use, right?? But I have a VCR/DVD player combo! Yours for $20 but you'd have to pick it up. Thanks but I said "let me have". And I *will* let you have it - for $20

2.

Text - I meant for free. I'm 72 years old You know what? Sure, you can have it for free! ok is it new? No you can't buy new VCRS these days but it's in good condition and it has a DVD player as well

3.

Text - if new vcrs are no longer being made why did you want $20 from me for yours? Ummmm maybe because I have something you want! That's how business works. AND I said you could have it for free as a goodwill gesture. You can loose the attitude and im not interested if it isnt new

4.

Text - Oh. My. God! MY attitude?! You expected to get a brand new machine for free! And it's 'lose', not 'loose! As in "You're going to lose out on a great deal because I'm done with you and your 72 years of self- entitlement."

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment