Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Two-Sentence Horror Stories Too Scary For Their Own Good


Nothing like some two-sentence horror stories that waste no time in trying to frighten their readers. It's as if the shorter horror stories can be even scarier than the long winded, drawn out tales we're more accustomed to. These certainly left some lasting, unnerving images in our heads. Check out more spooky two-sentence horror stories over here.

1.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2. u/DayerethDdraigson • 197d + Join 2 2 All my life, my parents have told me not to open the basement door, but I got curious and disobeyed them. What is that glowing ball in the sky and why does it hurt my eyes? 39.8k 364 1 Share

2.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/eidoK1 • 130d + Join 1 If. I. Put. A. Lot. Of. Periods. In. The. First. Sentence. The. Mods. Will. Have. To. Remove. It. For. Being. More. Than. Two. Sentences. I hope this works because my captor says once this hits 100 upvotes I'm done for. 29.8k 270 1 Share

3.

Text - 2 r/TwoSentenceHorror u/Nizzlebomb• 242d + Join 1 3 1 They say you die once when you stop breathing and a second time when someone says your name for the last time Sitting alone in my dilapidated apartment for years now, I realize its not always in that order. 24.4k 289 Share

4.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror + Join u/M1ghty_boy • 94d 1 1 "Ah, so it's 2020" the time traveller said. "Very early in from the looks of it," he muttered under his breath 22.9k 581 Share 2

5.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/juicylips336 • 116d + Join 2 I frantically ran to Walmart's customer service to pick up my son who got lost in the store "Nice try sir, his father already picked him up" 20.8k 232 1 Share

6.

Text - 2 r/TwoSentenceHorror u/VenoStoat • 47d + Join E 1 S 2 2 1 I love going to the beach and watching the difference between the low and high tides. Although this tide has been very low for quite some time. 18.7k 282 1 Share

7.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/JustARegularToaster • 293d + Join I must admit, lucid dreaming really is as amazing as people say. But after 2 years, i'd like to wake up again. 18.0k 530 1 Share

8.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/Averagebiker21 • 342d + Join After I asked the crystal ball to tell me how to escape death, I was very confused as it read "No, thanks honey, l'm full" However, something clicked in my head when my wife offered me cake after dinner 17.0k 169 1 Share

9.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/RhinoBarbarian • 212d + Join The world was thrilled with the announcement that the first mission to Mars would be an all female crew. One year later, the world was terrified when they all returned pregnant. 17.0k 275 1 Share

10.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2. u/minithemermaid • 250d Join Two eyes peered at me through the darkness, then disappeared again. "No, no survivors down here," I heard the rescue searcher say. 16.8k 89 1 Share

11.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 + Join u/Platinum_Latinum1 • 61d 1 3 2 They say we have a primal sense, that we can just feel when someone is watching us. It's been a few weeks, and it's clear that you do not have that sense. 20.5k 259 1 Share

12.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2. u/SamanthaThePantha • 131d + Join 1 3 2 1 God doesn't hide in Heaven because he created us. He hides because he doesn't know where we came from. 16.0k 248 1 Share

13.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/CandlelightPod • 70d + Join 1 1 1 I came home and heard a soft hissing noise coming from the kitchen, so I tried turning on the lights to see what it was. Apparently the power is out, but luckily I have my lighter on me. 15.4k 376 1 Share

14.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/ABrawlStarsPlayer • 15d + Join 1 "Battery at 1%" I looked at Earth one last time before my suit ran out of power 20.7k 381 1 Share

15.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror Join u/SoButtons • 10d Ever since I lost my hearing, I constantly turn on lights so that I am never in darkness. The dark doesn't scare me, but whatever keeps turning them off behind me does. 15.0k 123 1 Share

16.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/Roll_a_new_life • 108d + Join 1 1 1 I breathe out and slip another inch. I hold my breath as long as I can, but each exhale wedges me tighter into the cave below. 1 13.7k O 255 1 Share

17.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/Huskiizz • 207d + Join 1 S 2 Yesterday, I figured out how my curse worked. Apparently, only people in danger can see what I write. 12.7k 278 1 Share

18.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 + Join u/coolio37 • 17d I thought the eyelash in my eye was causing an unusual amount of pain. Imagine my horror when I watched it burrow back in. 12.8k 182 1 Share

19.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2. u/lucidmath • 348d + Join 1 An old woman cursed me with an inability to count. 12.6k 126 1 Share

20.

Text - r/TwoSentenceHorror 2 u/two_sentence_critic • 176d • Y Critiques, Cocktai... Punctuality has never been my strong suit. As I sit here and watch the last ship leave for new Earth, I wish it was. 12.2k O 252 1 Share +

Submitted by:

Tagged: horror , scary , wtf , creepy , Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment