Friday, June 19, 2020

Tall People Problems for the Constantly Cramped


The internet likes to salivate over the advantages of tallness, but on the flip side, it can be rough having to navigate a world in which cars, chairs, clothes and even buildings weren't built to accommodate your specifications. If these don't seem like big enough of inconveniences and you still resent tall people, just sleep well knowing that they're at a much greater risk of joint and heart problems.

1.

Text - Fasten Seat Belt While Seated Bottom Cushion Usable for Flotat EMB17 0/175 4aferV Instructio ns

2.

Vehicle door - DRIVING WHEN TALL

3.

Cat

4.

Text - why tall friends are great • they are towering fortresses good for taking shelter from sun, rain, and vicious birds • excellent hiding spot • they provide a path in crowds so we small ones can get through • can use as large pillows 10/10 would recommend drawbacks • what do their faces look like • they're always looking around like "SHIT where did my small friend go did i lose them' worry not tall friend i am down here

5.

Line - PROPERTIES OF SHIRTS Correct Length Correct Arm Length Correct Width CHOOSE TWO

6.

Skin - URE CURE Ve Srioner ampoo

7.

Standing - 0% OFF 18 ACKHAW ROX

8.

People - Just a polite tall Dutch guy at a concert SORRY 4h S 2 Awards I should get this shirt too. I'm not tall, I'm just generally disappointing to people.

9.

Text - Mave @MavenofHonor As a tall person I cannot offer to reach something on a high shelf for a stranger, yet if they ask me I must oblige. This is the law of the giants >

10.

Cooking

11.

White

12.

Shoulder

13.

Land vehicle

14.

Iron

15.

Leg - 16 16

16.

Shoulder

17.

Room

18.

Muscle

19.

Technology - THIS SPRAY DOES NOT TASTE LIKE IT SMELLS- CAN WE MOVE THE DISPEN SEK? -TALL PERSON

20.

T-shirt - UNITED GIRAFFES GANST CEILING FANS

21.

Leg - BANCA TRANSILVANIA BT www.bancatransilvania.ro

22.

Shoulder

23.

Cool - Passport Pictures and ID Photos wedder DUBTES

24.

Ceiling fan

25.

Hair

26.

Hand - FARLS FOOTBALL YES I AM TALL I AM 6'10" (No IM NOT KIDDING. YES, THAT IS TALL) No, I DO NOT PLAY BASKETBALL I PLAY VOLLEYBALL YES, SEEING THE TOPS OF EVERYONES HEAD IS WEIRD YES, THE WEATHER IS NICE UP HERE THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT CONVERSATION.

27.

Text - 00000 AT&T LTE 2:06 PM @ 1 85% ( Back Megan More I'm from a small town How tall r u? 6 foot 8 Wow ur pretty tall Yeah some girls like it But It sucks because I have really long legs and arms and big feet but tiny hands so when I run I look like a goblin sometimes You there? Message Send

28.

Vehicle

Submitted by:

Tagged: height , tall , lol , problems , funny , bad

No comments:

Post a Comment