Thursday, June 18, 2020

Funny Times Moms Went Full Mom Mode


Nothing like a witty mom who calls out their kid's nonsense with perfect timing to lighten the mood. There's that or there's the mom who has no problem oversharing that the hardest part about being her age is holding a fart in during yoga. 

1.

Text - Dana Bassett @DanaGrace20 Mom: "The tv is broken! There's just a big 11 on the screen!" Me: "Mom....That's pause. Just press pla... the triangle button.." #MomQuotes

2.

Text - David Jones @iPopEditor Replying to @jimmyfallon My mom thinks the word "fart" is a cuss word and won't say it. So when I was younger, she told her friend that I had a book called "Walter the F-ing Dog." #MomQuotes

3.

Text - Lindsey Jeffers @_itsLJ_ Replying to @jimmyfallon When my mom would drive us kids around, she would brake really hard to make us lean forward and she'd say “bow to Mom" Every. Single. Time. #MomQuotes

4.

Text - Mads @its_maddie_byee Mom: “how many years apart are they?" Sam: "Sara is 14 and my brother is 26" Mom:"oh so nine years" Sam:"...no I think that's 12" Mom:"yeah I didn't really listen" #MomQuotes

5.

Text - karen molden @specialk52570 Me: This is hot. My mom: well I didn't cook it in the refrigerator! #MomQuotes

6.

Text - Steve Turner @steventurner45 My Mom was tenderizing steak on a cutting board with a butchers knife when the preachers wife called and asked her what she was doing....Mom replied “Just beating my meat" true story from 1984. My sisters and I laughed for an hour! #MomQuotes

7.

Text - Elle Eff @LianneFrame The hardest thing about yoga at my age is not farting while in certain poses. #MomQuotes

8.

Text - Tara breunig @breunitl The first comment from someone on my moms Facebook account she jumped away from the computer and asked "can they see me" #MomQuotes

9.

Text - Angie Mosier @Angiemosier When my husband of 29 years went to my parents to let them know he wanted to marry me, my mom said "well, we made a lot of mistakes with Angie" #momquotes @jimmyfallon

10.

Text - Mal Pale @Mally_D_Ally Replying to @jimmyfallon My mom, in front of everyone including our pastor and my new bf, said they almost named my sister Aspen because that's where she was conceived. She then turned to me and said, "We almost named you Days Inn!" #MomQuotes

11.

Text - Ed Hill @kingedhill Once a waiter asked my mom how she'd like her steak, and she said “in my mouth". #MomQuotes

12.

Text - Hooray Platypus @HoorayPlatypus Replying to @jimmyfallon My mom couldn't find the movie she wanted on Netflix. "Oh well, someone else is probably watching it. I'll try again tomorrow" #MomQuotes

13.

Text - Cassandra Clark @Cassandra86vfr Replying to @jimmyfallon Brought my new boyfriend to meet my mom. As we chatted in the kitchen, he picked up a small screw that was on the floor and handed it to my mom. She didn't miss a beat and said, "See what happens when I don't wear underwear?!" I died a little. #MomQuotes

14.

Text - Noel G @nmMorningbell Mom: Mija, what does gtg mean? Me: "got to go" Mom: Ok mija, talk to you later. #MomQuotes

15.

Text - Sean Erickson @seanje867 At my friend's wedding last weekend and was dancing with my mom and my ex girlfriend wanted to join in and my mom said "yeah let's do a threesome!" #MomQuotes

16.

Text - Joshua Barney @joshuabarney44 "Your dad may be the head of the family, but I'm the neck. I really control what's going on" #MomQuotes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment