Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Unfortunate Times People Went Full Karen


Ah, yes, we've assembled a hot and bothered batch of times that people went full Karen. Sometimes, folks just decide to approach otherwise peaceful processes like grocery shopping, or eating at a restaurant, with a severe sense of entitlement, and puzzling frustration over things not going exactly as they want. 

Check out some more Karen drama with this story about the time that Karen made a neighborhood miserable, got fined, and ended up going bankrupt.

1.

Text - Hey, old lady who stole our doormat: You should probably just bring it back That's super weird. *..and you're way too old for this shit.

2.

Text - Jennifer McAuliffe @JenniferJokes our soccer ref didn't show up so one of the moms on our team had her 9 year old son ref for us (he had a whistle) and a completely adult woman on the other team argued with one of his calls and he yellow carded her in front of everyone and she had to sit in her car to calm down 5:58 PM · 12/20/19 · Twitter for iPhone 11.8K Retweets 138K Likes

3.

Text - r/AskReddit u/forrestJump1 • 3d What was your best “You're speaking to the manager right now" moment? Discussion 1 5.9k 2.5k Share BEST COMMENTS xilstudio • 3d Friend of mine: She was getting chewed out over something or other, finally the woman loudly demanded to see the manager. So she shrugged and got the manager. Manager comes out all confused. Angry woman demands my friend get fired. Manager is very confused "But Ma'am, I can't do that... she is the owner"

4.

Text - wyiarust 3m Like Reply Barbara Lynn Joy She tried her best to help and I get the feeling you were probably a bitch about it. I hope they don't fire this young lady because you're impatient and expect perfection from a fast food restaurant. I can't imagine how you act in a nice restaurant. Barbara Lynn Joy 2m Like Reply Lashana Gorrell Barbara Lynn Joy do your teeth fall out when your eating? 2m Like Reply Add Friend Message More Barbara Lynn Joy Lashana Gorrell i would say ask your man bu

5.

Text - stop crying and do Karen something about your life! Like Reply 675 - November 30 at 4:39pm + View previous replies Typical baby boomer sentiment. My parents bought a house for $35000 with two low-middle income jobs. They were 21 years old. Today that house is worth $650,000 thanks to 40 years of exponential inflation. If a 21 year old today was to buy the same house with the price adjusted back down to 1970's inflation, it would only cost $120,000 in today's money. If my parents had to pa

6.

Shoe - Lwe fove,foush Pray for the manager

7.

Text - Sam 4 Clark @SamClark_23 This girl sitting next to me gave herself an insulin shot in class yesterday & the girl next to her said "can you like not do that right now" she replied with "um no Debra l'd like to live"

8.

Text - Rylee @RyleeMoser FOR WHAT REASON DOES EVERY APARTMENT COMPLEX HAVE A DOG WEIGHT LIMIT OF 20 POUNDS? I can promise you my 90 pound golden retriever is a hell of a lot better behaved than Karen's 7 pound piece of shit devil worshipping chihuahua

9.

Astronomical object - Free Event- Solar Eclipse Party AUG 2T 1272 personer a t 00 203 35 kommentarer Gilla Kommentera LMost kids go back to school that day. Can it be done on the weekend? Visa 3 tidigare svar... Did this lady just ask to reschedule the sun?

10.

Facial hair - I got yelled at by a manager for not wearing a T- shirt under my vest. I argued with her for a while and when I explained that I, in fact, do not work here, she calmed down. WALMART Mankato, MN

11.

Hair - IEAS SPE t No 3500 shoulde FOCACCIA fond CH -$100 froulig Coola FOR YOu!! :9 KAREN FARMER NEWS RED ROAR CAFE

12.

Text - r/AskReddit . 6h What's the most satisfying act of "I don't give a fuck" that you have ever witnessed? Discussion 1.4k 612 1 Share Award BEST COMMENTS - 6h Some Karen was beefing about a 25¢ off coupon. The coupon was for a 42 once bottle of something, but she wanted a 28 ounce bottle. The coupon was rejected when scanned, because, duh, there was no product to match it. There was nothing the cashier could do, but Karen just kept demanding 25¢ off. Finally, the guy ahead of me in line marc

13.

Text - leo @LeonardCowalski Everyone who works in customer service should legally be allowed to fight one customer a year. ** 1/4/2019 First to Review As a last minute resort Me and my sister went to this subway to get 63 footlong subs for my grandsons Confirmation party and had to wait for over an hour for the subs! Ridiculously long wait and the lady who took my order seemed really annoyed with me.

14.

Vehicle - Lipcolor & Makeup that lasts all day! Waterproof, smear & smudge proof, and best of all.kissproof! Doesn't dry out your lips! ww. Call Karen

15.

Text - Nish Weiseth @NishWeiseth 9yo begins to have a meltdown waiting in line for ice cream. Woman in front of us turns around: "Looks like SOMEONE doesn't deserve ice cream." 6yo daughter interjects: "Excuse me. He's autistic and having a hard time. You should be kind." Woman: Me:

16.

Text - Jean 3 reviews 1 photo 2 months ago Did not realize they serve Shark Fin soup!!!!Read about how it causes imbalance in ecosystem and contributing to decine of reefs. Please tell owners you don't want Shark Fin soup on the menu! Like Response from the owner 2 months ago It's imitation shark fin made out of gelatin you dense cabbage

17.

Text - 4 reviews ***** 9 months ago Don't bother calling for take out. They put you on hold and never come back. 9 months ago Sorry for your inconvenience. The server taking your order had a seizure while doing so and couldn't complete the process. When you showed up to retrieve your order and it was not ready, even though there was an ambulance in front of the restaurant and we were tending to the medical emergency at hand, we offered to complete your order at that time. I am sorry that you dec

18.

Text - Q Search Aug 3, 2015 at 6:55 PM No, random lady. Leaving your kids in your double parked car with the motor running is not going to convince me to let you pass everyone else in line regardless of how many times you sigh loudly and look at your watch.

19.

Text - I ordered 60 or so sushi rolls because I thought they were in sale but it turned out to be something else that as on sale, but anyways I was also with my kids so we were all eating sushi, and then they gave me the bill and I saw it was over a hundred dollars which I didn't have, and since me and my kids hadn't eaten 30 or so of the sushi rolls I told the waitress I'd give back the sushi for a refund of all of the sushi we didn't eat. SHE REFUSED! IT SHOULD BE EVERY RESTAURANTS POLICY THAT

20.

Text - Addison Peacock @Addison_Peacock Hello today a woman got huffy with me because she didn't know sabertooth cats were extinct and expected the museum to have a live one on display

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment