Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Moments that Show Kids are Dumb and Weird


Kids are some of the dumbest, strangest people on the planet. They have ridiculous beliefs, are easy to trick, and can't do anything for themselves. It's so bad that to call someone childish is an enormous insult. Sure, their brains aren't fully formed, but holy crap are kids stupid and weird.

1.

Text - Jared Goldstein @heyjaredhey 1d When I was 10, I told my mostly white class that I was Japanese and a little white girl raised her hand and said "You can't say Japanese. You have to say Asian." and everyone agreed. O 911 277,264 126K Show this thread

2.

Text - I was in a cinema watching black panther with some of my friends and behind us there was a group of about 12 year olds that were babbling during the movie kicking seats etc nothing out of the ordinary but when the Stan Lee cameo came one of them yelled ,YOO THATS STEPHEN HAWKING!!" and the rest of them AGREED Never once in my life have I had the urge to dump popcorn on a child in my life

3.

Face - how do u tell ur mom that u got a hammer stuck in ur mouth

4.

Text - simoneN @bitchim2rich my little brother at 12:45am on the security camera Posted in r/memes by u/qa_qasim 6 reddit

5.

Text - milfshake @mamalieky1 Look, we gotta stop acting like it's a bad thing to call our kids assholes. Like my daughter just dead ass death glared me while pouring her juice on the floor after I said not too. Come on. That makes her an asshole. Don't shame me.

6.

Text - RicPunkt Last seen 3. 01:27 Hello sir my name is shean from x box mikrosft has ben reset becaose of som problem u need to send me ur email and passwort so we can add uback to x box data base if u ignor ur accaond will be gone fore ever. thank BUSH

7.

Tile

8.

Text - Trash Mammal Today at 11:50 PM When I was in pre-k I thought that the class calendar was how we kept track of what day it was. I would get so worried on days when we didn't change it, thinking we'd lose track. One day I decided to test my theory and snuck over to change some of the numbers around. I didn't see the teacher fix it, so there were a few years where I believed I had messed up the worlds date records permanently.

9.

Text - Dan Saltzstein O @dansaltzstein My daughter is so over remote schooling she cut the computer cord. SHE WENT TO THE KITCHEN, GOT THE KITCHEN SHEARS AND CUT THE CORD

10.

Food - Tide

11.

Text - Date Weather. Title. CA COunt account account. acunt an I have account. acunt an She has Hhe has account. acant an account. You have acunt ACHAT

12.

Hair - My son refused to drink his milk from a cup.

13.

Junk food - obc I really.do like.chicken nuggets. abc Chicken nuggets is like my family.

14.

Child

15.

Text - Sam Giles @GilesPalaeoLab Shoutout to my three year old who just tipped out and mixed up the contents of nearly every spice jar we own. I bet Isaac Newton didnt have to deal with this shit. 3:30 AM · 07 May 20 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Child

17.

Food - when your kid doesn't eat so you buy JoJo stickers and stick them on every food so she thinks it's her brand. #whateverworks #pickydiva #jojosiwaspaghetti Heart aghetti aroni product ree DROAM Yours

18.

Text - MomTransparenting @momtransparent1 4 has been carrying a small notebook around all day. She opens it, writes small scribbles and quickly closes it back up. She's calling it her "secret diarrhea" and maybe someday day l'll correct her, but definitely not today.

19.

Footwear

20.

Deck

21.

Electronic device

22.

Text - Elizabeth Bruenig @ebruenig bought a costco sheet cake bc i figured we could use some cheer around here. toddler completely freaked out, demanding to know whose birthday it was. i explained you can just buy a cake when you want if you're grown up, etc. long back and forth. eventually agreed it's my birthday

23.

Ring

24.

Text - My little sister (3yrs old), lived the first years of her life without a TV. Basically just watched movies on Netflix or other platforms. Since two weeks we have a TV. When my sister is watching, she always starts crying when a movie or show is interrupted by commercials. Can't really blame her but it still gets annoying when we're all watching together.

25.

Text - YumCherryPies 9 months ago when my yu-gi-oh card said "destroy this card" I actually ripped it It 225 View 7 replies REPLY

Submitted by:

Tagged: FAIL , kids , strange , moments , lol , dumb , stories , funny , weird , stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment