Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Entitled Folks and Their Unyielding Demands


Whether it's because people think they deserve to have everything for no effort, or just think they should be allowed to take other people's stuff, the world is full of entitled people and their never-ending demands. From overreaching bosses to ridiculous customers and horrible strangers, there's just a whole lot of entitled individuals with unreasonable demands.

1.

Text - so? money is MONEY. hello, how mucn is your commisions? i want this photo to be done You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read A really low quality photo of a young girl. Possibly his daughter or something. messages. Hello, I stated it in my post, 2€. If you want a bigger one, 3€. umm what why they are so low? and i want it done are u scam> today becau because you said it is 1-2 days No, I'm not scamming. They are not expensive because l'm sti

2.

Green - Hey man could you do $25 shipped? Cheers I mean surely you don't want a bad rating on your profile page? 2:40 pm I'll do 30 shipped Come on man it's $5 just wiggle down about 2:41 pm 2:44 pm Sorry $25 is the highest I can go, cheers Is that a threat? 2:41 pm 2:44 pm no worries Do me a favour 2:42 pm Please? Threat? no threat I want to get this for my birthday I'm just saying 2:42 pm Hahaha lol It's 30 Please could you just round it down and let it go for $25? 2:43 pm Surely you can wigal

3.

Text - a' 10% off is not a discount.

4.

Text - 28/04/2020 I dont like this game anymore but it wont let me get a refund Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.

Text - Ellenbrook Community (UK) 4 hrs · A VE Day. If anyone local to me is out for a wander and passing Ladyhill drive around from 2:30pm onwards I will be leaving some bagged up homemade scones and cake on a table on the drive. Perfect for your afternoon tea at 4pm Like Comment Will there be any others snacks I can't eat scones due to an allergy. I'm on a long walk and will be passing that direction about then. Worked up a big appetite and some sandwiches would be great. Also any drinks? Thank

6.

Text - r/AmltheAsshole 9h AITA For buying myself a nice guitar and giving my friend who wanted to learn my hand me down? So l've been playing guitar for almost 9 years and have gotten pretty good. I figured I would save up some money and treat myself to a nice one after using a $150 craigslist buy for awhile. So i bought myself a $1300 epiphone jumbo size acoustic/electric. It has an electric tuner and stuff and had 2 amp ports but is still acoustic. My friend has been wanting to learn for awhil

7.

Gadget - Marcus D. Luffy scom TOTS @MJohnsonFTW I gave my boss my Netflix password so he could watch Tiger King and this man has lost his mind. His kids added their own profiles and he changed my profile to ours. Nah, fam Who's watching Netflix? kids Kevin/marcus b. Addison John Kids

8.

Text - BG Today 12:05 Hey, I would love to do a collab with you!!! My Instagram is e over 2k on that and I think my followers wwould love your products. I will make a highlight on their for your product and advertise it with my own pictures what do you think!? I have BG Hey hun! More than happy for you to post about it after you have purchased 12:35 I was just wondering would you send some products and I would promote them what do you think my lovely BG 12:40 Hi love, unfortunately I do not give

9.

Product - IKEA 3 MIN READ IKEA Is Having A 50% Off Sale On Couches In Canada Right Now 91 160 Comments • 23 Shares O Like Comment Share They need to either offer free delivery or curbside pick up. I am not paying delivery fees for cheap furniture which isn't very durable.

10.

Text - l AT&T ? 5:16 PM 15% No I want full colored drawing of not a sketch Hi l'm a huge fan of your work it very good. I need you to draw my OC because you good artist and I like your arts a lot. I don't have money but it would mean a lot to me for you to draw my Oc for free if you ignore this then your a mean artist and I wont be fan anymore. oh my bad oh no!!!!! so you won't be a fan of me anymore if i don't draw your OC for free?? here That's right but I still will be fan when you draw my OC

11.

Text - 7:13 AM Hi I heard you do free piercings for single mothers when can I come for my triple conch please. Lots of love xxxx 9:11 AM I do not do free piercings. If you're interested in getting those done they start at $40 a piece. We are still closed until further notice due to covid-19 and when we open I will be getting back to making appointments. Thanks Can you do an exception for a single mother I don't do exceptions for anyone. Message... +,

12.

Product - Ganpd rarkat SNRDLE HERALDCOURIER.COM Junior League turns little libraries into food pantries Great .All GM0 food with preservatives and dyes . 3h Like Reply

13.

Product - I appreciate that this page was started but I don't appreciate how quickly things are posted and gifted. ***gifted*** Anyone in need of a kiddie pool to help the kiddos cool off in? We were able to get a larger one so we no Give everyone a fair chance to see items before longer need this smaller one. It's about 44" across. If gifting. Not all of us are glued to fb 24/7. At least let it a lot of interest, l'llwait an hour before choosing a name. Pickup today preferred. sit for a day ver

14.

Text - 5:39 al 4G 5:39 al 4G K0. weunesuay iIOITIny Hey hope you're doing alright, I've been promoted at my company and they are now letting me hire Okay, how does Thursday and Friday sound? an assistant. I have soccer on those days The job isn't too strenuous it will involve answering phone calls, making photo copies and general admin work. I saw you were looking for a job, is this something your interested in doing? Umm okay, well what about Saturday? I have to go into the office for the next

15.

Product - Today 3:38 AM 2300 Don't have 2300, any lower? Ok if you pay today, $2000 Delivered I've got $1000 and a baby crocodile iMessage

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment