Friday, May 1, 2020

Insane Quora Questions That Defied Expectations


Ah yes, good old curiosity and all the strange rabbit holes that it can lead us down. Take for instance, the dude who took the internet on an emotional rollercoaster as he fell in love with his girlfriend's mom. That was a trip. Real or not, definitely enjoyed that one. Anyways, this bunch of random, bizarre, satirical, and hilarious Quora questions/answers from folks online reflect just how weird human beings are. 

1.

Text - Question added · Technology My son plays computer for 90 minutes every day. What should i do. Maybe rehab is a good idea 1 Answer · Last followed 7m ago

2.

Text - My 14-year-old daughter talks about dinosaurs and ancient civilizations all the time. It makes me uncomfortable because she implies that our current civilization would be long gone in about a thousand years. How doI make her stop talking like this? 535 Views

3.

Text - Should I let my 22 year old son install a lock on his door? I went through his 18 year old girlfriend's bag and now he's saying he doesn't trust me when they leave the house.

4.

Text - You are offered $926,840,441,000 but you must live inside of a barrel of acid for 83.24 days. Do you accept? Why or why not?

5.

Text - Question My 15-year-old son shaved his legs. How do I stop him from doing it again? ఎ 000 Answer Follow Request More

6.

Text - Hello Boomer! Answer · History Why did men wear suits nearly every time they went out in the "olden days" but not these days? Answered 1h ago I wouldn't call the 1960s the "olden days". I'd call the 1260s the olden days. But, never mind that. I suspect that men don't wear suits as often today because of the rise of the cult of personal gratification. People in general now believe that the comfort and convenience of the individual is more important than the effect their manner or dress has

7.

Text - You have 15 seconds to ruin a wedding. What do you do in the 15 seconds? Answered Thu 1. Run up to the groom and grab onto him. 2. Kiss him on the lips and say, "Babe, don't marry her! I'm pregnant! You're the father!" 3. When he stares in confusion, say, "You said you were only dating that ugly pig for the money! Why are you marrying her? Let's run away to raise the baby and all the other children you had with me and other women while you were dating this fatty!"

8.

Text - My daughter is 14 and still sleeps with and buys stuffed animals. How do I get her to stop? Updated Mar 31 Dude. I am a 16-year-old boy and I still sleep with a teddy bear. I use it because it supports my arm (i sleep on my side). it's also cute as fuck. let your daughter live omfg. she could be 50 and sleep with a stuffed toy and it STILL wouldn't matter EDIT: why the FUCK does this have so many upvotes???

9.

Text - What is the most outrageous or incorrect statement an American has said to a British person about the United Kingdom? I was working at a medical expo in Atlanta some years ago and got chatting to an American doctor. He asked me where I was from and I answered 'Liverpool'. 'Ah, yes', he says. 'I thought I recognised your accent. I love Wales.

10.

Text - 'Liverpool is in England, not Wales', I replied. 'But it's not far from there. He then says, "I think you'll find it is in Wales. I've been there several times!" 'It isn't. I assure you. I do live there.' I said. A similar exchange continued for a few minutes. In the end, I was so flabbergasted, I opened Google Maps and showed him where Liverpool was in relation to Wales. It's only about 20km away as the crow flies. He studied the mạp briefly then walked off stating that 'We'll have to di

11.

Map - Buiey Preston Backbum Aytham And Greet Taron Vge smpot Rochdale Hwich Bolton mdy Legh Borheld Manchester Lyne Helens Stford Wasey Sele Liverpool Shockport Warington Achan heses erg Dreenfid Elemere Port Nothwich Macclesteld Chester Landy iny Buffoe obury C Can Cree WALES Gty Fovi Pe Pertefon Wreham Lanhaigel D] Shoke on Trent testimnd don Aud C Ca Pees Heah Loggeteads Natol Pr Gobwen ocleshal

12.

Text - The "C" grade students from my high school are leading happy and successful lives. How is this possible?

13.

Text - Question added Interpersonal Interaction My friend lied to his parents about having a girlfriend and now they want to meet her. Now he wants me to dress up as a girl and pretend to be his girlfriend. Is this a good idea? 6 Answers Last followed Sat 2 Answer X Pass Follow 2

14.

Text - German Ethnicity and People +2 Is it true that German people laugh?

15.

Text - My 12 year old daughter got a B in a report card and I took away her iPad for 6 months. Was this a good punishment? 147 000 Answer Follow Request More

16.

Text - If my neighbor's bees routinely steal pollen from my flowers and make honey that my neighbor profits from selling, can I sue them for a portion of that profit? ఎం (7 Answer Follow Request More

17.

Text - Barbering +4 My former barber lied and told me he stopped cutting hair, yet I found out he's still in business. Do I have a case here? a 13 000 Answer Follow Request More

18.

Text - A Karen probably wrote this. Satire My son has a YouTube channel with 12 million subscribers. How do I tell him it's not a viable career option and shut down the account while not being despised?

19.

Text - Country Comparisons Canada Countries of the World +2 My friend from Canada says America is not the greatest country in the world. How can I convince him otherwise? Answer a Follow - 11 8 Request 000

20.

Text - 4G, 0.20 00:35 l KB/S My 4 year old's art is terrible. Should I tell her?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment