Friday, May 1, 2020

Funny, Strange, And Cheesy Gems From The Tinder World


Tinder is blossoming right now. With many experiencing more "free time" alone, and without the external stimulation of social obligations, events, etc, people are flooding the app like never before. This makes for a welcomed wealth of ridiculous moments from the world of Tinder. It would seem to be the home of people trying out the very best and worst of their pickup lines. 

1.

Text - tati YOU MATCHED WITH TATI ON 4/30/20 You look so familiar... didn't we take a class together? Today 9:41 PM i don't think so lol Today 10:42 PM I could've sworn we had chemistry Sent i haven't taken chem yet so that's fosho a no lol

2.

Text - My bio says "I'm statistically taller than you" ll TELUS ? 9:24 AM © 86% So how are you statistically smarter than me Today 9:23 AM I mean I never claimed to be statistically smarter than you But if you misread "smarter" for "taller" than maybe you're onto something

3.

Text - l vodafone UK ? 20:34 @ 1 60% YOU MATCHED WITH 14/04/2020. ВЗ Today 20:20 No l'm not a snack machine Actually was referring to a chess board I was moving a piece so that I could make a move for the queen Sent

4.

Text - 21 I only date girls my own race, the human race, not barbie dolls SHARE S PROFILE SEE WHAT A FRIEND THINKS

5.

Text - Oh how the turntables Chat Profile Liked your answer Today, 10:05 AM You invited Stephanie to start the chat Today, 10:40 AM Honestly I never have to start the chats so l've been staring at my phone for the past 5 minutes trying to figure out something entertaining to say.. this is all I got Not so easy is it? Sent

6.

Text - 04:08 1 ll LTE YOU MATCHED WITH ON 4/21/20 yoga hawaiian blonde Yesterday 20:18 abs Yesterday 20:56 cute smile nice hair date Yesterday 23:46 ok

7.

Text - McKayla Send your worst pick up line Today 2:00 AM Do you have a Band-Aid? 'Cause I scraped my knee falling for you Are you a parking ticket? Cuz you've got fine written all over you It's handy that I have my library card because l'm totally checking you out. Today 2:34 AM Was your dad a boxer? Cuz you're a knockout Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest! They have four legs but aren't alive We all need chairs to live and thrive If it has three legs it's called a stool And I think

8.

Cheezburger Image 9479053568

9.

Text - I didn't respond for 3 months. Worth it. YOU MATCHED WITH ON 2/4/20 Hey :) how's the new year treating ya so far! Awesome so far! Hbu? :) I've got nothing to complain about! Today 9:12 PM How about now? Sent Well maybe a little more to complain about now ...

10.

Product - Today 10:26 PM Are you lightning? Cuz I wanna make you McQueen hi – obvisouly i'm no linger interested in communicating with you after that message, but i'm writing to let you know, entirely for your own sake, that you need to do better or no girl will ever seriously reply to you GIF Type a message... V.

11.

Text - ll GCI 10:08 AM 177% Jen YOU MATCHED WITH JEN ON 4/10/20 hi jen i'm ben Friday 11:12 AM hi ben i'm jen Yesterday 12:14 PM nice to meet you jen. do you wanna be my fren? Sent Yesterday 6:00 PM i'd love to be your fren ben. you seem like a solid ten

12.

Text - Vo) 15:27 LTE ll 47% Grace So did you set your location to Edinburgh or? cuz im bored Why Edinburgh? You know much about Scotland? nope Today 15:24 You know what this is? nope Me carrying this conversation Sent

13.

Text - Emilio YOU MATCHED WITH EMILIO ON 7/2/17 Looks like I turned to the right Paige Oh you absolutely have Although unfortunately I've heard that pun Emilion times Sent There's no fucking way you just did that.

14.

Text - ll AT&T ? 10:01 AM 1 0 * 97% YOU MATCHED WITE ON 4/22/20 hey my kid loves trains, what's some cool facts to tell my 5yo Today 9:56 AM Oh! I got this! Ok so Thomas the Tank Engine was a real train He is based on the LBSC E2 from 1910's Edwardian Britain. Edward is a Furness K2, Henry is an LMS Black Five, Gordon is an LNER A1, James is an L&Y Class 28, Percy is a GWR Trojan Saddle Tank, and Toby is an LNER J70 Tram Every character is based on a real train, but I decided just to cover the m

15.

Text - 10:55 1 Tara YOU MATCHED WITH TARA ON 2020-04-10 Hey Cameron are you super bored like me or are you working full time? Yesterday 8:28 AM I'm working Yesterday 10:07 PM Oh okay well BYE Today 6:55 AM Good luck! Today 8:21 PM You're not even cute dude Tried to unmatch you but it's too much effort Today 10:55 PM You've got a weird standard in terms of what you put effort into. Sent

16.

Text - kristin @kmaaac14 I matched with my ex's dad on a dating app and I can't tell you how bad I wanna date him just so I can show up to a family event. Who's your mommy bitch

17.

Text - Micah, I have a really good airplane joke I want to share... But I think it might go over your head. Today 9:35 AM Oh trust me It won't, because I won't even read it. So no worries about it going over my head. Itll be discarded like all the other comments I get on here. I sure hope you aren't that guy who does the whole “jokes" when you interact with strangers who are doing their jobs. I'd pity the bank teller, cashier, waiter, or anyone else who comes in your path. Not really sure why a

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment