Friday, May 1, 2020

Evil Stepmother's Wedding Dress Ruined with Chocolate Skid Mark


This person's step mom sounds like a pretty cruel customer, so it's no surprise that cruelty came back to bite her in the form of a big chocolate skid mark on her wedding dress. For some more family drama that ended with justice, here's Auntie Karen whose scam fell apart after offering exposure as payment. And for wedding drama, here are moments that proved that the wedding was a bad idea.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge · Posted by u/katep2000 8 hours ago Ruining a wedding reception for fun and profit! When I was 13, so eight years ago, my dad remarried, after divorcing my mom 4 years before. Before the divorce, his fiancée had been his mistress. My mom is completely better off without him, and ignoring the fact that I wouldn't exist, I don't think she should have married him in the first place. Even if I think my parents weren't a good match, that's no excuse to cheat on your wife.

2.

Text - This woman was fucking vile in all sorts of ways. She constantly belittled me, made fun of the fact I needed to take pills for my mental illness (despite being a fucking pharmacist? I don't get it either) and was generally awful to me and my siblings. But she was a decade younger than my dad and reasonably hot, so he didn't give a shit how she treated us. The one time he actually listened to us about her is when they were thinking of having a baby and my brother said he'd ask our mom to s

3.

Text - So anyway, they got married. I was a bridesmaid, cause that bitch had no real friends. (The other two bridesmaids were her sister and my sister.) My brother was the best man, cause she didn't like my daď's best friend. He and my dad still don't talk to this day, even though the guy was like an uncle to me as a little kid. It was a wedding, everything went normally. But at the beginning of the reception, before the first dance, we were taking pictures in front of a chocolate fountain, look

4.

Text - Anyway, I kinda snapped, and decided she was gonna pay for this. No one noticed (or at least no one called me out) when I started slowly moving the chocolate fountain towards the edge of the table. When it got to the edge, it makes contact with the back of that pure white wedding dress and slowly drips down. By the time she notices, it looks like she's shit herself. But for all anyone else knows this was an accident. She has no spare dress, and that stain is not coming out. So first dance

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment