Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Choosing Beggar Wants Free Art, Artist Delivers Free Art, They Complain


Ah, yes, another sweet case of the choosing beggar waving their entitlement around, and in this case, getting their comeuppance. It's nice when someone involved in a negotiation with a choosing beggar tacks on the responsibility of serving the choosing beggar up a nice reality check. It seems like this particular reality check still might've soared right over their heads. Oh well. 

1.

Text - Hi l'm a huge fan of your work it very good. I need you to draw my OC because you good artist and I like your arts a lot. I don't have money but it would mean a lot to me for you to draw my OC for free if you ignore this then your a mean artist and I wont be fan anymore. oh no!!!!!!!! so you won't be a fan of me anymore if i don't draw your OC for free??

2.

Text - That's right but I still will be fan when you draw my OC because your a nice artist and didnt ignore me like other artists oh ok!!!! then i'll be a nice artist and draw your OC for free

3.

Text - Good here's a reference of my OC their reference which i've crossed out for their protection done

4.

Cartoon - No I want full colored drawing of not a sketch oh my bad here

5.

Text - NO I WANT AN ACTUAL DRAWING AS GOOD LIKE THAT BUNNY GIRL YOU DREW. you asked for free art so i give you what's worth free art :V Your a mean artist that don't even want to draw for their fans

6.

Text - I'm really poor and have nothing but you don't even have kindness in your heart to make me good drawing of my OC for free yup nice iPhoneX selfie in your pfp btw O Message...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment