Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Choosing Beggar Demands Art For Free, Thinks Insults Will Work


Ah, yes, here we have a fine case of a choosing beggar so blinded by their own aggressive entitlement that they think insults will work. The fact that the dude doesn't realize he's being messed with, at a very obvious point in the conversation, really says this conversation was doomed from the start. All we can do with these choosing beggars is try to dish out the reality checks free of charge, when the opportunities present themselves. 

If you're ready for more choosing beggar madness, check out the strangest choosing beggar case that the world's ever seen.

1.

Text - iMessage Today 8:49 PM Yo wahts up brother How ya been? hey, really sorry, who's this?

2.

Text - from the New years eve thing at 's house oh yeah my bad. i forgot to add ur name to the contacts. what's up? I saw on your instagram that you draw, do you do any art for friends and stuff?

3.

Text - i have before, yeah. i'm super busy these days though, so not as much I have an Etsy shop, , that you can look at if you wanna buy soemthing Bro I really want a drawing for my room Like this

4.

Automotive design - cn1527092031tipa i mean, like i said, i've gotten super busy so i only paint off and on. all the pieces i have are online if you look me up

5.

Text - also i'm not sure that that's a painting, btw. it looks suspiciously like photoshop Dude just make this one for me You know me, so its liek for family even if i had the time, that piece would take weeks to make. it would also be so expensive between the canvases and the paint.

6.

Text - Bro come on how hard can it be. You have to think about other poeple too not just yourslef. I can post a picture of it online and poeple will come and buy from you more. okay two things. first, you know there's like a meme online about people asking for free stuff and promising exposure as payment? second, what??? i told you i'm busy, it's not personal. there's plenty of artists on Etsy that take commissions

7.

Text - Yeah but that probablu costs more than if you just did it. Youre being selfish. told me you gave her one for free Stitch It! yeah, for her birthday, over the summer. and it was way smaller than what you want Whatver, you probably just cant make it beacuse youre not good enough and youre trying to find an excuse

8.

Text - okay? i don't have time for this rn hope you have a good night Come on man just do it for me. Your so annoying I know youre only doing this beacuse youre not good enough Come on bro please it would look so cool in my room

9.

Text - Youre a peice of trash And your art sucks hey! you changed my mind! ill do it for you totally free Yoooo thank you my guy How soon can you have it done\

10.

Text - I can come pick it up if you want oh thank you so much ill even throw in $20 because i'm sorry i tried to blow you off Youre a real one. How soon? i'll finish it tonight! i'm dropping all of my other priorities Sickkk

11.

Text - it's done Wth its been less than an hour what can i say i work fast when i'm motivated here ya go Delivered

12.

Text - Are you joking? I meant a real drawing, a big one Your so stupid Stitch It! And that looks like trash anyway I guess youre actuelly the wrost artist ive ever seen I hope you die Waste of my time Idiot

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment