Sunday, April 19, 2020

Toddler Leaves Unwanted Artwork On Car, Detailer Restores Faith In Humanity


What a wonderfully wholesome turn of events. Sometimes human beings tap into the element of surprise, and put some welcomed goodness back into the universe. This appears to be one of those times. 

1.

Text - 7:34 all 81% Posts Cheers and Jeers Conversation Starter • 2 hrs Cheers to the lovely artwork left on my car by the cute little toddler next door. As much as l'd love to keep it, I think it would have been better to have drawn a picture using markers and paper and I would have proudly hung it on my refrigerator. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to buff out her masterpiece, so cheers to a detailer who can buff out scratches and leave my car looking good as new! Write a comment.. (GIF)

2.

Text - 7:34 w w GH R all 81% E Replies Replies to s comment on your post Bring it by texarkana chrome shop we'll done it for free!! Just for being a good sport 73 1h Love Reply Open 8-6P.M monday Monday through Saturday. We'll fix you right up even throw a free wash with it shop# 12 1h Like Reply such a kind gesture 4 (bו 1h Like Reply i feel like noone right now needs to spend unnecessary money thats all . O04 1h Like Reply hell yea! always been awesome! And he'll Write a reply.. (GIF

3.

Text - 7:35 O NO 1 81% E Replies if you take it to sto get it out then bring it to me at I'll clean and detail for you on the house! we need more ppl like you thanks for not causing a scene and making this situation into a jeer! Let's stay positive 35 1h Love Reply thank you!!! Y'all have made my day!! 38m Like Reply no prob!!! Thank you hope to see you soon 38m Like Reply will you be there tomorrow? I'm going to see in the morning, then a 10 am appointment to get a window tinted, I could come b

4. Beautiful.

Land vehicle - UHAUL

5.

Land vehicle - 12-27 300

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment