Sunday, April 19, 2020

Coworker Asks For Cake, Flakes When It's Made


People that flake out after making a request like this, are something else. Look at that beauty. Ultimately, it's their loss. 

1.

Text - Mon, May 21, 5:39 PM Sooo how much for the cake A 6" double layer. With the dead pool logo? $25 for just a simple vanilla. Chocolate plz Ok. Same price Okie dokie for next wkend plz So June 2? Yea plz

2.

Text - Tuesday 1:20 PM I don't work Saturday morning. When do you wanna meet up. Pretty much available only in mornings U work Friday? What time you go in? Yes but at night I work Friday til 3 I go in at 3:30 but I pick up my kid at 2:25

3.

Text - Saturday morning is fine Cool. Where do you wanna meet up? Same place? Ummm yea that's fine Yeah same place What time Nits up to you It's What's good for you? Gotta be before 11:30. I work in the afternoon

4.

Text - ll Sprint 11:43 AM O * 64% Yami before 11:30. I work in the afternoon Wednesday 8:14 AM Morning Let's do 10 on Saturday Ok cool Yesterday 5:16 PM Неууу уou Yyyyyeeeeeessssssssssss???? ?!!!! Lol What's up :) iMessage GIF Pay

5.

Text - I'm gonna start heading there now. Take me about a half hour I'm here. Same spot Soooooo..... Hey! I'm going to keep bugging you until I get an answer. Hello Hiya Meow meow meow meow

6.

Text - Hello Hiya Meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow If you don't want the cake just let me know so l'm not wasting time Last chance. I'm in Walmart getting something. If I get no response by the time I'm out, I'm taking the cake I'm out

7.

Fictional character

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment