Saturday, April 18, 2020

Tinder Dates that Went South Fast


It's all fun and games until you find out your date is trying to sign you up for a pyramid scheme. There are a lot of lighthearded funny tinder triumphs and failures, but when things move from text to the real world, they can lead to awkward and bad first dates. Hopefully they're just awkward. Some are terribly creepy and weird.

1.

Text - Text - Rickrickrickrickrick 5.0k points · 1 day ago Met at a Starbucks. She told me she was vegan and that she was cool that I'm not. I order a coffee with cream in it and she screams at the top of her lungs, in the crowded starbucks, that I'm a cow murderer. I just paid for my stuff and left. Another time I met a girl from tinder and we saw each other a few times. She had an ex that she still talked to, but hasn't had any feelings for in a few years. So I go to her apartment and this pla

2.

Text - Text - Geeseinfection 34.1k points · 1 day ago This guy asked me if I would be interested in dating his dad.

3.

Text - Bstylee 30.2k points · 1 day ago 2 3 Met up with a tinder girl at Dave and busters. She brought me there for a fucking pyramid scheme sign up presentation. Guess I respect the hustle

4.

Text - Text - Transformwthekitchen 6.7k points · 1 day ago I went on a tinder date a couple months ago on a sunday afternoon. Met up with the guy around 3, he had a really good energy and was funny and complimentary. The place we wanted to go had a long line, so we went to another restaurant on the water for a drink and appetizers. He started slamming down Mai Tais. I had one, he had 3. They were STRONG. Like, I was tipsy borderline drunk off of one. The bar had a 2 mai tai per person limit, but

5.

Text - Text - McConnells_Neck 6.3k points · 1 day ago It ended up being a double date with his mom and her OkCupid date. He told me that he and his mom were a "package deal". I was mortified and there was no second date.

6.

Text - Text - DarthNightsWatch 3.3k points · 1 day ago Sexted with this really hot girl after matching for about a day, and she starts getting all kinky with me. She then tells me she's actually a guy trolling me. I said "joke's on you cuz im bi" He unmatched

7.

Text - Text - reraciara115 1.4k points · 1 day ago Not me but a friend. Matched with a guy and turned up to their date. Told her he was 6ft and was WAYY shorter than that. Told her how he would murder someone and get away with it during the entire date. There was no second one.

8.

Text - Text - yhcaepeachy 31.4k points · 1 day ago Talked to him for two weeks before we went out and no red flags so we ended up going out to dinner. I said I hadn't been out in a while because I was trying to save money for a washer and dryer. He told me instead of saving for that I should save for a boob job. I didn't even know how to reply so he followed up with, "no it's not a bad thing, my sister and Mom both had small tits and got boob jobs and they look amazing." This is all before the w

9.

Text - Text - teeny_gecko 27.4k points · 2 days ago · edited 1 day ago O We were supposed to meet at 9pm, he fell asleep and called me at 9:30 when I was already at the carnival. I told him not to bother coming as I didn't want to see him. He asked for another chance and I agreed. Unfortunately my dad got really ill and had to spend the next six weeks in the hospital with me visiting him daily. I had no time for dates and he got extremely mad. He made a fake Instagram account which he used to fo

10.

Text - Rockchakra 25.5k points · 1 day ago S First date, she wanted me to get into a bar fight with the perfectly friendly guy who'd bought us a round of shots that night. Why? Because she found out he was a Scorpio.

11.

Text - Text - amym2001 24.6k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago Matched with my bff's fiance after the engagement party. Screen shots of everything and lost my bff because I don't play that. I was uninvited to the wedding. Marriage lasted 18 months.

12.

Text - Text - SuperForm3G 23.5k points · 2 days ago · edited 1 day ago Fresh off a breakup on campus, match with this really good looking girl who is talking pure filth. Obviously I'm just an idiot with a hurt heart so I don't question much, head over to her place a few days later. She insisted I come over on a certain day at X:XX o'clock. Usually I would've been sketched out but it was the middle of the day on a B1G 10 campus what exactly could go THAT south? Half hour in her husband came home.

13.

Text - Text - D3L7A2 18.5k points · 1 day ago First date, we went to see a movie. She brought her sister along (without consulting me first) and I somehow ended up paying for both of their tickets. Bit of a doormat, old me. We went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Turns out, neither of them had seen a Star Wars film before, nor had any idea at all what was going on. Awesome. Date ended at McDonalds after the movie with one hour+ of her eating fries one at a time, and her sister talking shit

14.

Text - Text - hardcorefuzzybunnies 14.5k points · 1 day ago Met a guy, decent conversation, smart, funny, mutual nerdy hobbies. We decide to meet up at the local gamer bar and play some games while having our first date. Get in, sit down, dude has no teeth. Says a hack dentist told him they all had to be removed, couldn't get dentures due to budget, needed to wait for bone shards go fall out of his gums, etc. Proceeded to spit all over our food while talking, which granted, I knew he couldn't he

15.

Text - Text - amijohnsnow 14.3k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago S A chick said she was having a "work party" at her house and I should come over. It's byob, so I bought a 6 pack for myself. Went to her place and noticed more than half of the people were younger (17-18, while I was 21 and the girl was also 21). Then they gathered everyone in the living room and proceed to talk about the job. Turns out it was one of those pyramid scheme recruiting gatherings. I just sat there drinking my bee

16.

Text - Text - and I said they needed it more than I did. Two or three weeks later she sent me a text (unfortunately we exchanged numbers) asking if the "head of the group" guy can call me and ask me questions on why I'm not signing up and how I thought the group session went. I didn't reply but sure enough the dude called me and I politely said it's not for me but he kept pushing. Finally I had to tell him to fuck off. And that was the end of that. Never went to "work parties" for a tinder date

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment