Saturday, April 18, 2020

Entitled Aunt Doesn't Believe In Paying For Shipping


There's just no negotiating with this kind of obnoxious entitlement. Yet another case of an entitled Auntie Karen stinking up an otherwise peaceful process with her irrational antics. Lovely stuff. 

1.

Text - Hi. Do you still have the Latin textbooks from your first year? Yeah, I never sold them in the end Do you think you could give them to $ t? She needs them for school. Sure thing Free? Yep Okay. When can you come and drop them off? I'm not back in until Easter but if you can pay the shipping I can post them?

2.

Text - You said they were free. Well, yeah, the textbooks themselves. I'm only asking you to cover the shipping. It won't be more than pounds anyway so it's still a good deal No, I won't cover it. You said free. If you want to come up here and get them I'll give them to you for free I just don't see the point in making a loss on textbooks I could get £30-40 on Will you pay for my train ticket? Never mind. I'm not arguing

3.

Text - with you. Owawppbor needs them by Wednesday please drop them off before then. I already said I'm not back in , until Easter. I'm not going to come down just to drop off some textbooks to you, sorry Fuck you. I'm not expecting much, e, just that you help me out because that is what family is supposed to do! If you can't do this for me, then I suppose I can't do anything for you either. You really are despicable. I'm so ashamed of you. Wow, okay

4.

Text - I'm not asking much from you either but here we are Fuck you. I hope you fail Latin. I've already passed Imao, but whatever. I'll swing by in Easter with the books if still needs them No you won't. You are not welcome here anymore. Alright then. I hope does well with Latin. See you.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment