Friday, April 3, 2020

Things Men Think Are Attractive But Aren't


Attraction is of course, subjective, but you can draw a few parallels. The basic consensus seems to be "don't be overly violent or brag about things your date doesn't care about." It makes sense. For some more perspectives from women about things men might overlook, here are behaviors that women find creepy.

1.

Text - DangerousRiver9 18.0k points · 13 hours ago & 2 Trying to show how “alpha" they are by treating other people like shit. No, Trent, being a dick isn't sexy and you look pathetic.

2.

Text - kay37892 5.1k points · 11 hours ago · edited 3 hours ago Crazy, but to this day a lot of guys think being excessively persistent is the way to get a girl. As soon as I've said no, or told you I have a boyfriend, it should be the end of it. If I was interested, I wouldn't have rejected you in the first place.

3.

Text - krasavetsa 15.3k points · 13 hours ago 3 Talking about how they can “take down" someone. Okay you do that..

4.

Text - keepusguessing 17.9k points · 15 hours ago Explaining that they're great at sex.

5.

Text - kahluaann 2.8k points · 10 hours ago Talking about fights they've gotten in, saying how bad they wanna beat another guy's ass, saying "I could kill that guy" or other belligerent things. I do not care if you punch things. I do not care if you can overpower other men. I do not care if you are capable of killing people. Just be a good person and make good choices. Your pissing contests do not interest me.

6.

Text - ArcadiaPlanitia 2.4k points · 8 hours ago Compare me to other girls in a way that's supposed to make me feel special, but is actually just demeaning to every other woman on the planet. Things like "most women only want Chads who will treat them like shit, I'm happy you're not like that" or "other females are plastic bimbo bitches who are only out for money, I'm happy you're not a gold digger." Say that enough and I start hearing "I hate women, but I'm nice to you because I think you're fu

7.

Text - pantsRrad 1.3k points · 7 hours ago If you have to constantly tell people how big of a deal you are, you're not a big deal. Also dont be a jerk to the staff.

8.

Text - just_rebekka 8.6k points · 9 hours ago Trying to prove that they are smarter than me. Dude i want to be able to have a normal conversation with you. Stop interrupting me and actually listen for a second. You might recognize that I too have something interesting to contribute to the conversation.

9.

Text - PirateQueenOfAshes 1.1k points · 13 hours ago Explain things to me. They think they're showing me how smart and caring they are to share that with me but it's super condescending. Like lord almighty, I know who baby yoda is ffs, I've seen mandalorian. Edit, spelling

10.

Text - imabanddork 998 points · 13 hours ago · edited 50 minutes ago Talking about how ALL their exes are crazy. No, you're the crazy one dude.

11.

Text - Regallybeagley 26.0k points · 16 hours ago 2 Drive really fast and recklessly. I would like get home in one piece wow_holy_crap 6.1k points · 12 hours ago This. Let my boyfriend drive my car and holy shit. If you wanna fuck your car up be my guest but don't drive like a dick in my car. Also stop tailgating people on the highway, just pass them. Almost got into an accident because he felt like he needed to tail gait a truck going 110 k/h.

12.

Text - idiosyncrassy 21.0k points · 14 hours ago 9 S The Tinder squint which they think makes them look like a moody lead singer on an album cover, when it actually makes them look like Renee Zellweger smelled a fart

13.

Text - lucky_719 13.3k points · 9 hours ago Dated a guy once that took the masculine thing too far. I couldn't call him cute without him flipping out. He wouldn't ever call anything cute either. Wouldn't even run his hands through my hair because it was too girly. Guy I'm with now falls asleep playing with my hair and it is HEAVEN.

14.

Text - lilycrow47 12.3k points · 15 hours ago Bragging about how many women they've slept with because they are good in bed. And their crazy times with the boys (partying, drinking, etc).

15.

Text - milkcustard 11.7k points · 14 hours ago Bragging about things that they shouldn't brag about to make themselves seem more "manly". i.e., not caring about their hygiene or skincare, not knowing how to look after a child, not knowing how to cook, not wanting to clean up after themselves or clean a house, not wanting to read books to better themselves or trying new things, etc etc. Even worse when they shame other men for it.

16.

Text - Agreeable-Landscape 11.6k points · 13 hours ago I had an ex that would put on his "sultry" voice and tell me it's time for bed. It really came out sounding creepy and not a bit romantic. Physically, we had good times but I had to cringe past his verbal intro.

17.

Text - KeliGrein 8.7k points · 16 hours ago Some boys think being loud and destructive is somehow cool and attractive, especially when drunk. They don't realize it makes normal men and women look down on them, like they're some kind of subhuman chimp-minded chimera of disappointment.

18.

Text - 5K1DMARK 7.5k points · 13 hours ago IHATE when guys brag about having some clout on social media, i do not care how many followers you have i care about you as a person!!

19.

Text - capricious_achelois 6.7k points · 10 hours ago · edited 1 hour ago Disclaimer- please read the edit before you come at me or get butthurt, simply liking coffee and The Smiths doesn't make you a soft boi. The whole soft boi demeanour. Wow you read, listen to Arctic Monkeys and the smiths, drink your coffee black, know the basics of acoustic guitar or bass, smoke cigarettes and weed, drink whiskey, write poetry and are too broken and detached to ever truly love anybody after that one time y

20.

Text - ChayoteSoup 6.5k points · 8 hours ago Order my food for me. Not in a cute, I know what she wants kind of way but a dominant asshole kind of way. I once was taken on a date, he insisted in driving and drove like a jackass there and back, blasted the same T- pain song over and over, then as we proceeded to order, he ordered everything for me, from the water to my horrible salad. I STILL PAID HALF THE BILL!!!! One of the worst dates ever. 0 out of 10 would reccomended dating this guy.

21.

Text - mermaidpaint 5.7k points · 9 hours ago On dating websites, post photos of them posing with at least 8 scantily clad women who work at the tropical resort that the guy is staying at.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment