Thursday, April 30, 2020

Terrible Manager Gets Fired, Divorced, And Sued For Fraud


This revenge is pretty much nuclear in nature. Betty brought it on herself. She was caught up in a whirlwind of self-enforced criminal and immoral behavior. It was only a matter of time before the whole thing came toppling down on itself. And oh boy, it did. The employee that got fired before they could quit decided to address Betty's absurd antics, and call her out. The rest is history, and certainly one revenge story for the books. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/MrZero10 • 23h + JOIN 2 W 1 Fire me before I quit? I ruin your life. Since i'm still in school I took a job at a bakery of types which I won't name. The place has Bread in the name but also sells overpriced salads and sandwiches. I worked there for close to a year where I had this boss named Betty (not her real name of course). Betty and I didn't get along whatsoever. She had gotten the previous general manager to quit because she had an affair with him and she threatened t

2.

Text - When I first started working there I was respectful but she would do things that would get on my nerves. For instance I would clean all the places I would be hired to do and once I was done and relaxed for maybe 5 minutes she would run out of the manager's office screeching, "Why aren't you working?" I would tell her of course I did my job and as a cashier if nobody is there to help then I didn't have anything to do. She would glare at me then I would see her "accidentally" drop an entire

3.

Text - She was barely at work. She would drive to my job clock just in case corporate decided to check her hours. So she was essentially stealing hours. When you clocked in it printed out a small piece of paper telling when you clocked in. She would just drop them on the floor for me to clean up. I would usually pick them up and stick them into a pocket. So this led to me finding Betty clock in and out stubs in my pocket at my house. This will be important for later. Did I mention she was super

4.

Text - So after a while I got sick of practically begging for hours so I went to my current job. But decided I merely wanted to drop my hours. Which were already barely a day a week. But suddenly when I got my new job. She scheduled me every. Single. Day. of an entire week. She never did that even when we were on semi good terms. So I obviously told her I had a new job and couldn't do this. After that I went home and called my friend who was still working there to tell him I was going to quit to

5.

Text - The next day I walk in and go through the respectful motions of saying, "Thank you for the opportunity and blah blah blah." Betty let me get through the entire speech before she said. "Oh yea I was meaning to tell you. You're fired." I was so blindsided and pissed I cussed her out. My mom raised me to treat women with respect but this fucking fat overweight hippo looking bitch pissed me tf off. She's the type of girl to think binge eating was a personality trait. So I left and was mad abo

6.

Text - THE REVENGE He thought I was still working there so I explained to him I was fired. He was stunned due to the fact that I was a decent employee. He asked why she let me go and I explained it to him and he was angry. He clarified that she fired me before I quit and I said yes. He was pissed that she did this and asked if there was anything else she might have done. I kind of just vented to him for a bit. When I told him about the racist remark he asked if anyone else would collaborate with

7.

Text - I asked all the people who were working that day if they could and a few said they would say they did. But one did even better. My one coworker Andy is convinced he's the next big vlogger so he always has his phone out or just using audio recording for hours for a chance to catch a funny clip. I've watched his content and let me say it's just super cringe. But turns out he labels each recording by the day and times. So when he checked he found her making racist remarks. I got a brilliant

8.

Text - Like once a guest sneezed on the baked pastries and when a coworker told her she laughed it off and said nobody would know. But this wasn't enough for me. I try to avoid conflict but when i'm in a situation l'll follow it through. I looked her up on facebook and found out she was MARRIED. Nobody knew this, so when she had the affair with the other manager and basically blackmailed him she was also married and cheating. I don't think anyone ever cared enough to find out because she was a n

9.

Text - I did some research and in my state blackmail or extortion is a third degree penalty. Which has a max of 7 YEARS in prison with a fine over 10K to the victim. So I told the old manager what my plan was for her. He agreed to call the cops on her but I asked if he'd wait until I finished my part first. He said he'd give me a week. So I met with District Manager Ben and showed him all our evidence. The recordings and the written statements from my other ex-coworkers and people who were still

10.

Text - Turns out Ben first checked the security cameras to see if she was there for the full time she claimed to be. Big surprise, she wasn't. So Ben decided to investigate the store's expenses since if she's lying about her time what else could she be stealing? He found out she was stealing money from the store. The guy didn't fully explain how she was but just that she was. Turns out she was breaking alot of health and safety codes and used the money for repairs and etc. for herself. So she wa

11.

Text - So she's begging someone to let her stay but all of her friends and family totally bailed on her. So she was living in her car looking for a job. That's when Mark decides to sue her for extortion, so she scrambles to find a lawyer and to make it even worse the company decided to sue her for all the money she stole and plus all the repairs and lost revenue while the store is closed. Betty's life is shit. She had to sell her car for drastically under what it's worth to pay for all the legal

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment