Thursday, April 9, 2020

Security Guard At National Cowboy Museum Becomes Social Media Manager


Tim is bringing fire to the world of social media. Previously the Security Guard of the National Cowboy Museum, Tim was appointed the head of social media. What a gift for the rest of the world to enjoy. We love what you're doing, Tim. 

1.

Hat - NATIONALCOWBOYMUSEUM Posts 14,550 others nationalcowboymuseum Hello Friends, my name is Tim and I am the head of security for The Cowboy. I have been asked to take on the additional duty of social media management while the museum is closed. I'm new to social media but excited to share what I am told is called "content" on all of The Cowboy's what I am told are "platforms" including the Twitter, the Facebook, and the Instagram. My team and I will also continue to protect and monitor the mu

2.

Table - nationalcowboymuseum Jand 4,576 others nationalcowboymuseum This is the hat and eyepatch the Duke wore in the movie True Grit. They are part of our Exhibition about the 2 True Grit movies called Two Grits. Lots of interesting props and clothes. I'm told I can't try it on. Hashtag John Wayne. Lucas, my grandson, told me to use hashtags. Thanks, Tim View all 95 comments March 17

3.

Outerwear - nationalcowboymuseum nd 4,202 others nationalcowboymuseum Thanks for all the tips, Friends. Realize I have been doing the hashtags wrong. I need to use that pound sign from the phone. I'm learning! Here's his costume from True Grit from 1969 courtesy of John Wayne Enterprises. #HashtagJohnWayne Thanks, Tim View all 108 comments March 19

4.

Photo caption - nationalcowboymuseum National Cowboy & Western Hert 5,012 likes nationalcowboymuseum Didn't get the Selfie Station photo quite right. I get it now. Here's the Selfie Station in the Warhol and the West running through May 10, 2020. Thanks, Tim View all 110 comments March 19 tage Museum st Selfie Sta

5.

Font - 9:35 NATIONALCOWBOYMUSEUM Posts View all 129 comments March 20 nationalcowboymuseum •.. and 4,834 others nationalcowboymuseum Here's a sculpture by Frederic Remington called The Bronco Buster cast no. 201 in 1918 by Roman Bronze Works. What do you guys think of it? Seth in marketing told me that asking questions on the social media is good for "engagement." Let's get engaged! LOL! Thanks, Tim I'm very happily married to Tina though. View all 175 comments March 20 (+) (+)

6.

Electronics - nationalcowboymuseum Clock, 5,525 likes nationalcowboymuseum Some nice person on here suggested I try posting a Tick Tock. Enjoy! This is from our Warhol and The West Exhibition. Roy Rogers Alarm Clock c. 1951. Metal with glass and printed ink on paper. From The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh; Founding Collection, Contribution The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. TC526.36 #HashtagTheCowboy Thanks, Tim View all 220 comments March 21

7.

T-shirt - nationalcowboymuseum #HashtagTheCowboy 9,713 likes nationalcowboymuseum Seth from Marketing told me that you guys have been asking for a t-shirt and here it is! Cowboys wear t-shirts too. Here's the web address to The Museum Store https:// store.nationalcowboymuseum.org/ #HashtagTheCowboy Thanks, Tim View all 440 comments March 30

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment